So, who is gonna go to opening night? (Can we talk about this?)

Ai Papi Si.

Hey everyone! Fans all over the world come to opening night, probably the most nervewracking and exciting night to be a Midge fan. I have never been to the opening of a show. This time she's opening in Miami which I did not see coming and I feel like I'm cracked out right now cuz I'm so excited. I know we're about 5 months away, but which of you guys plan to be there? I'm really happy, and can't wait. I hope some of you who I've met over the years make a trip to the Sunshine State and I hope even more of you that I've never met come too :D

So who's thinking about it?

i planned to be in florida in september for yacht season. so i think this a sign from the universe i am making the right decision.

i'm 80% yes for being there!!

guys i need help making a decision!

i finish work middle of july. i plan on starting work on a yacht end of september/october.

i'm tossing up between flying to LA mid august and making my way over to florida in time to see opening night.

or giving myself more time after my job finishes and leaving for america and flying directly to NY and seeing a concert there and making my way down to florida.

my flight sale ends in 2 1/2 hours and they are dirt cheap.

HALP!!!

Guest Rachelle of London

guys i need help making a decision!

i finish work middle of july. i plan on starting work on a yacht end of september/october.

i'm tossing up between flying to LA mid august and making my way over to florida in time to see opening night.

or giving myself more time after my job finishes and leaving for america and flying directly to NY and seeing a concert there and making my way down to florida.

my flight sale ends in 2 1/2 hours and they are dirt cheap.

HALP!!!

OOH i DUNNO!

I'd say make you way to NYC and then head down to FL, if the season doesnt start til end of September than you will be "stuck" in FL for nearly a month otherwise

Guest bluejean

Carly come on now. Opening night Madonna! You're going.

I'm going. We're all going. So excited!!

We need to somehow get in the bullring though.... Imagine us all losing our shit

ok fuck it im going to opening night.

PAPI will you house me for a night or two?! please!! or chelle we could get a hotel together?

ugh i wanna go! i have the flight in my cart.

arrive 26th august.

im shitting myself. i've never travelled alone before except in australia.

IM SHITTING MY PANTS!

Guest Rachelle of London

ugh i wanna go! i have the flight in my cart.

arrive 26th august.

im shitting myself. i've never travelled alone before except in australia.

IM SHITTING MY PANTS!

yesss

My hotels booked I'm staying at a hotel on South Beach you can stay with us, I'll smuggle you in! I cant wait Carls!!!

Guest Rachelle of London

omg I really wanna go, fuck fuck fuck!

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Guest whatatramp

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm seriously thinking about it, I'm looking at flights

What ticket deals is everyone getting? and how much are they if you've brought the live pass already?

What ticket deals is everyone getting? and how much are they if you've brought the live pass already?

i will DIE if you come you MUST COME!

ok chelle smuggle me in!

Guest Rachelle of London

Expedia mate. book flight and hotel together. Unless you already have accomodation.

olly i will share accom with you if you like

okay i need some questions answered.

is there general admission standing? are the package details available right now or am i too dumb to find them?

Guest whatatramp

olly i will share accom with you if you like

I won't be booking accommodation and flight for a while cause I have to watch my pennies, so don't want to leave you in the lurch not knowing if you have accommodation or not :)

I'm not 100% going yet, but should know definitely later

is there general admission standing? are the package details available right now or am i too dumb to find them?

+1 someone please

Guest whatatramp

Expedia mate. book flight and hotel together. Unless you already have accomodation.

thanks the Albion South Beach Hotel don't look that bad, £686 for return flight and room leaving on the 27th