Madonna on the TODAY SHOW and ELLEN (US)

Madonna looks just gorgeous in that video for Ellen in my opinion. One day, she will look older, and it won't matter at all because she has an inner beauty that radiates and always will.

Yes, I guess Ellen must air on different stations in different markets. Here in DC it airs on NBC and March Madness basketball is on CBS so I'm good to go. Hurrah!

Ellen comes on NBC here in sweet home Alabama, thank God. I do loathe how basketball is going to interfere in some markets. Those markets may air Ellen at different times tho which is usually in the wee early morning hours but DVR's will still pick it up.

It seemed like today was just the Introduction Of Madonna Week which officially begins tomorrow. I was hoping for a week being 5 days (lol) but that's ok. 4 days promo works for me!

I checked to see if they would air Ellen later here and not even in the wee hours. Nothing!

I really hope they change that or they just don't know exactly when they will air it. Thankfully it'll all end up online but still. This is great promo, I'm super excited about it and just want the world to see it!!! ;)

Yes, I guess Ellen must air on different stations in different markets. Here in DC it airs on NBC and March Madness basketball is on CBS so I'm good to go. Hurrah!

OMG, can NOTHING go right for her this era?! :(

Guest ziggy

Just read on twitter than M will be performing 4 songs on Ellen. Ghosttwon and 3 others.

I hope she does Rebel Heart, Devil Pray and Wash All Over Me

Coolies. One of them is likely to be LFL and she'll probably do one oldie as well. That leaves room for one more pick from RH. I'd say Devil Pray is the likeliest.

Aside from the leaks, I really don't feel this era has been bad at all. In fact, this is already one of my favorite eras for these reasons; The album is the most fun I've personally had with a Madonna album since Confessions and Music. All the interviews....so much information, including the WAY overdue but immaculate Howard Stern Interview (which could've lasted 3 hours). Madonna herself.....not only does she look amazing, she's feeling it and you can tell. She's having a good time and it shows!

The performances....she was MADE to sing GhostTown live! Hearing my girl sing in that ballad voice again and it cut my soul and bring a tear to my eye again is everything I ever wanted...at least one more time. And we've GOT it'!!!

The leaks can even be argued. I dig hearing the process between demo and what's finalized. I disagree with a few choices (hello Illuminati!) but I can shift my ear to appreciate all stages of creativity. I love it all!

"Slower" ticket sales.....S&S and MDNA Tours gave many people who always wanted to see Madonna the chance to finally see Madonna. The Super Bowl obviously built huge buzz for MDNA the Tour. The argument of whether prices are the same or higher is nearly moot because in the grand scheme, her prices are expensive to most people....always have been. That's part of the show. Obviously Madonna will not be in a position to scale down. The tour will do fine even if there aren't second dates to every show.

I first saw Madonna in Atlanta on her Drowned World Tour. Having been a fan since a literal baby, I cried when she appeared. I cried when I saw Niki and Donna! It happened! Lol. Then I saw Re-Invention, Sticky and Sweet, MDNA and my happy fanboy a$$ will praise our Queen once more in damn section 6 on the floor in big boots (cuz I'm short) in Atlanta yet again. Me and my Rebel Heart. :)

Aside from the leaks, I really don't feel this era has been bad at all. In fact, this is already one of my favorite eras for these reasons; The album is the most fun I've personally had with a Madonna album since Confessions and Music. All the interviews....so much information, including the WAY overdue but immaculate Howard Stern Interview (which could've lasted 3 hours). Madonna herself.....not only does she look amazing, she's feeling it and you can tell. She's having a good time and it shows!

The performances....she was MADE to sing GhostTown live! Hearing my girl sing in that ballad voice again and it cut my soul and bring a tear to my eye again is everything I ever wanted...at least one more time. And we've GOT it'!!!

The leaks can even be argued. I dig hearing the process between demo and what's finalized. I disagree with a few choices (hello Illuminati!) but I can shift my ear to appreciate all stages of creativity. I love it all!

"Slower" ticket sales.....S&S and MDNA Tours gave many people who always wanted to see Madonna the chance to finally see Madonna. The Super Bowl obviously built huge buzz for MDNA the Tour. The argument of whether prices are the same or higher is nearly moot because in the grand scheme, her prices are expensive to most people....always have been. That's part of the show. Obviously Madonna will not be in a position to scale down. The tour will do fine even if there aren't second dates to every show.

I first saw Madonna in Atlanta on her Drowned World Tour. Having been a fan since a literal baby, I cried when she appeared. I cried when I saw Niki and Donna! It happened! Lol. Then I saw Re-Invention, Sticky and Sweet, MDNA and my happy fanboy a$$ will praise our Queen once more in damn section 6 on the floor in big boots (cuz I'm short) in Atlanta yet again. Me and my Rebel Heart. :)

45018-Billy-Dee-Williams-clapping-gi-87w

giphy.gif

tumblr_inline_n954swk9ay1qbpb5e.gif

tumblr_n39o938wo21rfduvxo1_500.gif

200_s.gif

So it looks like "Living for Love" is the first performance then?

Great, a song that gave the album little to no traction. C'mon, M! Start with "Ghosttown" and leave "Living for Love" for the tour.