Madonna on the TODAY SHOW and ELLEN (US)

I'm more excited for the Ellen performances than the Ellen interview, mainly because the format of her show is a bit too PC/lightweight for Madonna to thrive or really have a genuine conversation.

On the other hand that Howard Stern interview is enough to keep me happy for a while, so I'm just looking forward to seeing her dance/sing :)

I wonder if we'll hear Devil Pray on Ellen. For some reason, I have this feeling that JOA or Rebel Heart could make a live debut. I could see a crowd shot of audience members crying to be honest :laugh: I assume LFL and Ghosttown.

So how is Rebel Heart doing in the States?

I'd prefer not go to the charts section. I just want her to debut at #1.

It is VERY close with Empire soundtrack for #1, both set to do 125k. Fans need to pick up their copies this weekend, make sure they redeem ticketmaster albums, stream on Spotify etc.

If she performed Joan of Arc on Ellen with the great live vocals she employed for her two Ghosttown performances, I think it would move some more albums. I do understand people wanting her to perform a rebel song, but damn this album is bottomless with treasures.

Be glad!! Enjoy this promo!! We probably won't ever get this kind of promo again!!!!!! Bow down to the Queen!!

Oh we will. This is just a beginning. Madonna's here to stay and she will do a lot more in the next era.

Guest Pud Whacker

can someone please tell me whats going on with this ELLEN show?

first i hear a week. then 3 days. then 5 days.

WHAT IS IT?

Guest Pud Whacker

It's from 17 to 20 she cancelled Monday because of the cold she has, she will perform 4 songs.

thank you iconic fetus!!!

According to Huffington post interview

.....Now, in between that mass networking and the exhausting press tour she's conducted since the start of the year, Madonna will "fine-tune," over just one week, four different performances for next week's “Ellen DeGeneres Show" residency."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/13/madonna-rebel-heart_n_6851648.html?1426262423

Guest Rocco Papa

Apparently, Madonna Week on Ellen doesn't start until tomorrow. They just showed a clip of Madonna telling Ellen she'll be there starting tomorrow.