Madonna on the TODAY SHOW and ELLEN (US)

Only one performance? Good fucking bye! I was hoping for an Inside Out or Wash All Over Me performance, but meh I'll take anything and the dancers are involved. The new pic is probably from Jonathan Ross.

That stage is HUGE to be from the Jonathan Ross show.

Only one performance? Good fucking bye! I was hoping for an Inside Out or Wash All Over Me performance, but meh… I'll take anything and the dancers are involved. The new pic is probably from Jonathan Ross.

Well there will be at least two, because descriptions mention her performing on Wednesday and Friday. Hopefully it's more than one song each time, but we'll get two songs minimum.

so she will be just talking the other days?

Or worse play stupid games, with the audience & give out fucking prizes....ugh.

Someone tweet Guy & make her go on Wendy :rotfl: Now that she's done Stern she could do W. :D

When are they going to get her on Fallon? she MUST do it. Perhaps in april? we still have some time for more promo till she starts the tour rehearsals

Be glad!! Enjoy this promo!! We probably won't ever get this kind of promo again!!!!!! Bow down to the Queen!!

:cries::nervous::( Don't! I refuse to believe it.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Wendy sucks, I hope Madonna never gives her the time of day. She's always trashing Madonna and can't be bothered to have one intelligent thought.

Wendy sucks, I hope Madonna never gives her the time of day. She's always trashing Madonna and can't be bothered to have one intelligent thought.

I don't think so. She often praises her too. Said she loves LFL for example..

The Williams show is kinda ... low-rent for M, no?

So was the SUN tabloid in UK, but she went for it..

and that hairy guy on radio which turned out to be the best interview in years..

Yeah it's low rent, but times have changed...& that loca from Jersey will ask her her about 2pac, Chance, Nas...Kanyé,

raising her adopted kids & #DisN 2 her face...will gush over some of the hip hop rNb-'esque shit & say she wasn't

sure about a new album untill she heard it...unlike Janet & Mariah who r both ready 4 Vegas & will never b able 2 produce sth

vital like Rebel Heart.

Madonna will then sing Ghosttown & Take a Bow.

The ENd

:rotfl:

Howard Stern is not low rent. You know nothing. Cease speaking.

I think people prejudge Stern like they do Madonna. I for one had certain ideas about him, and I obviously was way off, because he is a FIRST RATE, excellent interviewer! So impressed.

I think people prejudge Stern like they do Madonna. I for one had certain ideas about him, and I obviously was way off, because he is a FIRST RATE, excellent interviewer! So impressed.

Well he did bash her many, many years..and Madonna avoided him for a reason.

Well he did bash her many, many years..and Madonna avoided him for a reason.

He also defended her too many times.

He's a shock jock, but also THE shock jock. It was a great move to go on his show - millions and millions of people listen, and he's a great interviewer. Many A-listers have gone on his show, so it's not THAT low rent.

Wendy Williams' show looks like it was put together by the broadcast class at the local community college. Bless her, she's still on the air, but it's all pretty much trash.

I don't watch Wendy Williams hoping she'll ask an intelligent question...

I think it could be fun, and like Howard, Wendy has said both negative and positive things about Madonna over the years

She even said she went to the MDNA and Blonde Ambition Tour

Edited by Donuts

According to Huffington post interview

.....Now, in between that mass networking and the exhausting press tour she's conducted since the start of the year, Madonna will "fine-tune," over just one week, four different performances for next week's “Ellen DeGeneres Show" residency."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/13/madonna-rebel-heart_n_6851648.html?1426262423

I'm guessing "Living For Love", "Ghosttown", "Devil Pray" and MAYBE "Joan Of Arc", though that one could be a toss up with "Bitch I'm Madonna". Just not sure if she'd do BIM on daytime TV.