Madonna on the TODAY SHOW and ELLEN (US)

I can't believe they haven't filmed Ellen yet, it is to be shown next week... look how Ross' show was taped 3 wks advance

Monday's Ellen show maybe filmed today or tomorrow

Ellen usually tapes day ahead

I love the part when she says " Lola is horrified by all of it ." LOL

Monday's Ellen show maybe filmed today or tomorrow

Ellen usually tapes day ahead

I thought Ellen didnt record on Fridays, she normally tapes both the Friday and Monday shows on Thursday, so if Madonna's on Monday she must be taping right now!

(of course, rules can be changed for Madonna).

Her Japanese dancer posted this, might be nothing. what if Ellen show is live or recorded a day before?

D945FDCC-7456-4472-989D-71916A4CA55A.png

This is NEW ! I have never seen that outfit before ! Can't wait ! Also love these girls

So she's not performing 5 songs?

from ellen official website

Tuesday, 03.17.15 - Madonna Week Begins!, The Cast of 'One Big Happy'

In a daytime and nighttime television exclusive, the "Material Girl" with an insatiable "Rebel Heart" is here for a week of music, games and talk surrounding the release of her brand new album… MADONNA returns! Today marks the beginning of a host of surprises when the iconic pop star joins Ellen to discuss the infinitely exciting world of her life. A "Ray of Light," who is always in "Vogue" and can "Live to Tell" about every escapade, the singer is one of the most famous musicians in history, persistently telling the stories she wants to tell, the way she wants to tell them, and with no fear. Because of her talent and tenacity, Madonna has sold over 300 million records worldwide. She will share the inside scoop on her latest work and tour when she returns!

Wednesday, 03.18.15 - Jane Krakowski, A Special Performance by Madonna

Then, it's "Like a Prayer" was answered… MADONNA is back to take the stage! Whether it's a classic hit or new work, Madonna Week gets amplified when the 7-time Grammy winner brings the room to its feet with an exclusive performance for Ellen!

This Wednesday, Ellen will get "into the groove!"

Thursday, 03.19.15 - Ellie Kemper, Heaven King, More with Madonna!

Plus, MADONNA isn't just beautiful and talented, she's also hilarious! Madonna Week continues when the singer and Ellen have something very funny up their sleeve for the pop star's next exclusive appearance on the show!

This Thursday, Ellen's got a show fit for a king!

So she's not performing 5 songs?

from ellen official website

Tuesday, 03.17.15 - Madonna Week Begins!, The Cast of 'One Big Happy'

In a daytime and nighttime television exclusive, the "Material Girl" with an insatiable "Rebel Heart" is here for a week of music, games and talk surrounding the release of her brand new album… MADONNA returns! Today marks the beginning of a host of surprises when the iconic pop star joins Ellen to discuss the infinitely exciting world of her life. A "Ray of Light," who is always in "Vogue" and can "Live to Tell" about every escapade, the singer is one of the most famous musicians in history, persistently telling the stories she wants to tell, the way she wants to tell them, and with no fear. Because of her talent and tenacity, Madonna has sold over 300 million records worldwide. She will share the inside scoop on her latest work and tour when she returns!

Wednesday, 03.18.15 - Jane Krakowski, A Special Performance by Madonna

Then, it's "Like a Prayer" was answered… MADONNA is back to take the stage! Whether it's a classic hit or new work, Madonna Week gets amplified when the 7-time Grammy winner brings the room to its feet with an exclusive performance for Ellen!

This Wednesday, Ellen will get "into the groove!"

Thursday, 03.19.15 - Ellie Kemper, Heaven King, More with Madonna!

Plus, MADONNA isn't just beautiful and talented, she's also hilarious! Madonna Week continues when the singer and Ellen have something very funny up their sleeve for the pop star's next exclusive appearance on the show!

This Thursday, Ellen's got a show fit for a king!

:rotfl: Who writes like that, just awful :lmao:

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I think if your teenagers are horrified by things you do, that makes you a good normal parent in a way :lmao:

Guest ziggy

Er, no. That's Saturday. Friday is a Day off for Muslims

No, Nikki's right, Madonna's day off is Friday. I think it's a Kabbalah thing. That's why she never ever does concerts on Fridays. I'm not sure how fussy she is about taking every Friday off of all other work as well.

The rumour said:

There will be a special musical guest for the entire week starting on March 16th to the 20th on The Ellen DeGeneres Show by the one and only, #Madonna. It's rumored that Warner Bros. Studios (where the show is tapped in North Hollywood) is working with Live Nation to erect a special concert stage outside on the studio lot for the audience and fans to fully experience what Madonna is expecting to do for the Rebel Heart Tour

How can she go on Ellen, and sing just two songs? Which will no doubt be L4L and GT? When she can introduce the audience to JOA. HBC. IO. DP. To name a few. Even invite Nas and do VVV. Ellen loves her hip hop.

The rumour said:

There will be a special musical guest for the entire week starting on March 16th to the 20th on The Ellen DeGeneres Show by the one and only, #Madonna. It's rumored that Warner Bros. Studios (where the show is tapped in North Hollywood) is working with Live Nation to erect a special concert stage outside on the studio lot for the audience and fans to fully experience what Madonna is expecting to do for the Rebel Heart Tour

Seriously too good to be true!! *prays*

Only one performance? Good fucking bye! I was hoping for an Inside Out or Wash All Over Me performance, but meh… I'll take anything and the dancers are involved. The new pic is probably from Jonathan Ross.