Madonna on the TODAY SHOW and ELLEN (US)

and to be honest, its the lighting and the grills and she looks a bit tired.. she really doesn't look old lol

She looked tired but NOT old. I agree! I used to do plays and by the end of the day was so exhausted that I could barely speak. Being an actor/singer/performer is not just physically tiring but mentally just as much. Also, I'm 26 but sometimes when I'm tired, I look like hell! Lol People who want Madonna to always look like a front of a Magazine are delusional!! What do they expect from her? She's been doing all these interviews, and at the same time has a ton of shit to takw care of! She's a human, not a bionic, robotic doll with a plastic smile!!

I guess I'm out of the loop on the Ellen performances. I thought the first one was supposed to have aired today?

I watched Ellen today and thought M would perform, but from my understanding she will actually perform tomorrow!

I hope something uptempo since Joan and Ghost are both slow.

UB or BIM are perfect. Those are my jams; twerking galore.

Keep in mind that she will pick songs that:

A) She has performed, so she already has the number

B) The song will be performed in next tour

So LFL and GT are in, DP is too dark, but I don't know, I remember Gaga singing Judas on Ellen so, HB or HT which are safe, maybe Rebel Heart.