Madonna on the TODAY SHOW and ELLEN (US)

Looks glorious.

The judgement needs to be curbed a tad when it comes to her face. It's usually the same people calling for her to stop "messing with her cheeks" and the "botox" who appear to get this shattering reality check when she does exactly that and...whaddya know, looks like a naturally ageing woman who takes good care of herself.

She does look tired and it's because she's giving it her all right now. Do people want that and a 25 year old face? Go to a Taylor Swift concert and chase your tails for some brain training. Madonna's doing just fine.

Edited by Carey

There's no way she will perform S.E.X., Holy Water, or Bitch, I'm Madonna on Ellen at 4 in the afternoon in the USA lol.

It's all going to be "safe" songs, I'd be surprised if it was otherwise

I think it was a joke

Guest Pud Whacker

She's fabulous in person

I remember at TNBT premiere se was SO TINY AND CUTE . And preggers. But radiant. 2 feet away from me she's almost fragile looking!

of course. so delicate looking. just marvelous.

SEX - WHATCHU KNOW ABOUT SEX?!!!

of course. so delicate looking. just marvelous.

SEX - WHATCHU KNOW ABOUT SEX?!!!

Totally. Just goes to show what a commanding performer she is. She owns everything.

Guest ziggy

It won't be a full week. NCAA basketball will be on Thursday and Friday in Ellen's timeslot.

Ellen is definitely scheduled to air every day this week, and Madeleine is appearing each day from Tuesday to Friday – on Wednesday she's performing and Justin Bieber is in the studio, no less, so I expect decent ratings.

See: http://www.ellentv.com/episodes/2015/03/

Guest Medoner

Based on some of you guys comments i thought id see a damn monster when id open the link. She looked really good?