Madonna on the TODAY SHOW and ELLEN (US)

She looks normal and like everybody can see she is not under botox as all the haters say :)

Edited by systemvalues

Guest ziggy

Call me crazy but I find it refreshing to see her this way, not trying to pretend she's 35 until the end of her days. Kind of gives more poignancy to her fight against ageism as well. Her mission has much more resonance coming from someone who is proud not only to be her age but look it too.

Edited by ziggy

Call me crazy but I find it refreshing to see her this way, not trying to pretend she's 35 until the end of her days. Kind of gives more poignancy to her fight against ageism as well. Her mission has much more resonance coming from someone who is proud not only to be her age but look it too.

Those bitter haters think they'll never age when they attack Madonna. Better to get older than dead.

She seems to get the"she's old" "retire" "granny" "not dressing her age" or whatever comments thrown her way constantly. But our Queen is laughing all the way to the bank.

Guest Pud Whacker

Those bitter haters think they'll never age when they attack Madonna. Better to get older than dead.

She seems to get the"she's old" "retire" "granny" "not dressing her age" or whatever comments thrown her way constantly. But our Queen is laughing all the way to the bank.

SHES A MARVEL!!!

SHES A MARVEL!!!

YES! Queen Madonna nearly a billionaire & living life to the fullest.

Those calling her old & over can kiss her 56 year old toned ass.

I've seen her up close in amsterdam for rehearsals and she looks exactly like how you see her in the videos on youtube for those rehearsals. i love some wrinkles even some 20 year olds and 30 year olds have them. i think she's beautiful without much makeup.

She's fabulous in person

I remember at TNBT premiere se was SO TINY AND CUTE . And preggers. But radiant. 2 feet away from me she's almost fragile looking!

I've seen her up close in amsterdam for rehearsals and she looks exactly like how you see her in the videos on youtube for those rehearsals. i love some wrinkles even some 20 year olds and 30 year olds have them. i think she's beautiful without much makeup.

M looks good here!

I know people are so anti-wrinkles with the bullshit botox & the fascist cosmetic industry. :ugh: