Madonna on the TODAY SHOW and ELLEN (US)

Me too ^^^^!!!!!

You were?? :inlove: Where were you standing? I was all the way across the frickin street, but I had a good view inside the studio :)

I wonder if whoever wrote that hates Mimi

btw, isnt it great that she's doing all sort of promo for this album. It's the anti christ of Guy's nontraditional promo.

I know. I am going to be sad when she's done promoting. I hope we just get video after video until the tour in August.

I think she's doing both traditional promo and non-traditional this time, which is so great. It's like every time I turn around, there's some new mini interview or article popping up! :dramatic:

I know. I am going to be sad when she's done promoting. I hope we just get video after video until the tour in August.

I hope she films a bunch while rehearsing. She conceives tour perfomances in great detail, it would be fascinating if she was took the opportunity to push them to the nth degree by turning them into videos to be release during the tour. Not a lot, two or three, to take us up to the year mark or even beyond

James & Mercy!?

mercy's second name is james. mercy james. maybe thats why? uninformed idiot he is tho and asking about motherhood and how she works on an album and is a mom... so typical

Carson was SHit on TRL, which was basically the death of MTV...Or how it became Nicolodeon right before it became reality tv central.

But he's even more shit now, :rotfl: at his fat fuck face sitting with those 12 other wanabe journo's behind a desk...