Madonna on the TODAY SHOW and ELLEN (US)

mmmm...yes....

so...except for ellen and today show...

..there are other US shows where she is confirmed or rumored to appear...?

:lol:

mmmm...yes....

so...except for ellen and today show...

..there are other US shows where she is confirmed or rumored to appear...?

:lol:

Entertainment Tonight! Which I have learned is on Monday and not tonight lolz

Given her relationships with Jimmy Fallon and, especially, David Letterman I can't imagine her not going on those shows. Although, for Letterman she might did it closer to his last show (May)

There's also the possibility that she does a round of Ghosttown focused promo in April!

Found this on MDNAWORLD Instagram

There will be a special musical guest for the entire week starting on March 16th to the 20th on The Ellen DeGeneres Show by the one and only, #Madonna. It's rumored that Warner Bros. Studios (where the show is tapped in North Hollywood) is working with Live Nation to erect a special concert stage outside on the studio lot for the audience and fans to fully experience what Madonna is expecting to do for the Rebel Heart Tour!

Tickets for the show are already SOLD OUT but by next week, more is likely to be sold. Madonna is expected to be interviewed as well. So, set your DVR's and if your in Los Angeles that week,

Oh! This sounds great! :)

Found this on MDNAWORLD Instagram

There will be a special musical guest for the entire week starting on March 16th to the 20th on The Ellen DeGeneres Show by the one and only, #Madonna. It's rumored that Warner Bros. Studios (where the show is tapped in North Hollywood) is working with Live Nation to erect a special concert stage outside on the studio lot for the audience and fans to fully experience what Madonna is expecting to do for the Rebel Heart Tour!

Tickets for the show are already SOLD OUT but by next week, more is likely to be sold. Madonna is expected to be interviewed as well. So, set your DVR's and if your in Los Angeles that week,

YAY! I thought she would be performing in that confined studio which I was fearing. The only setback with performing outside is that lack of lighting unless the stage has shelter.

Guest Pud Whacker

Kelly Ripa is dying to have her on her show again too. She is such a stan.

kellys the worst but i LOVE THIS!!

tumblr_nhml3bjc9O1qlrtq2o1_400.gif

I would love a 2-hour exclusive interview on the Oprah network too!

oprah-dancing-like-a-psycho-o.gif

tumblr_n5r8ltGmIT1qhjm0go2_250.gif

Oprah and her prediciting to know the lyrics of the songs :lmao:

Though this is my favorite gif ever. Like her dancing :smile:

I would love an Oprah special too, and I think it would be an interesting talk because they are almost on the same page (like in the ROL era) but not quite.

And no, she doesn't have a TV show but she owns her own TV network and interviews people from time to time.