Madonna on the TODAY SHOW and ELLEN (US)

I don't know how Ellen is filmed or works (is it part live?) but could she film a long interview and 5 song performances that could be shown over 5 days?

That's what I'm assuming will happen.

It's too bad this isn't happening next week to help first-week sales in the U.S.

But the performances on Ellen will hopefully help cushion Rebel Heart's sales drop in the second week. So I'm glad they planned the Ellen promo for the second week :)

It's too bad this isn't happening next week to help first-week sales in the U.S.

First week doesn't need help considering the good pre-sales, but the second week needs help to avoid another drop à la MDNA ;)

Guest Hunterlas

Wow... The image she posted on Instagram from Ibiza came to mind, the one that said "the calm before the storm"... Holly fuck, was she serious about it or what?! This has been the best era in a long long time. Im happy to have her back and focused in the great US of A!

First of Perez should leave Madge alone and go play peekaboo with the Germ's saggytittiez.

Second if they say 'musical guest' then the interview part will perhaps only be during the first episode and the rest of the week she will interview other people but last part of the show (musical performances) will be taped part.

I'm glad Madonna is promoting her music more!! Go Madonna!!!

Can't wait for these ( Sure to be ) Amazing performances !

I can't wait to watch Ellen and the today show!!

Edited by johnpaul911

Has it been officially confirmed that she will perform on The Today Show or is it an interview only?

No it hasn't. Plus, if it's a an interview with Carson Daily from January, I would think performances would be unlikely.

As for when she's on Ellen. Performances will be aired throughout the week. Presumably they would film it sometime the week before.