Madonna on the TODAY SHOW and ELLEN (US)

I'm impressed with all the promo Madonna is doing for this album.Performing all week long on 'Ellen'?? That is great!! This is the type of aggressive,effective promotion that we didn't see for MDNA.

I can't believe she will be on Ellen for a full week of performances. Has this ever happened before lol?

The closest precedent I can think of for something like this is when John Lennon and Yoko Ono went on Dick Cavett's daytime talk show every day for a full week back in the early 1970s. However, I don't think that he performed on the show. They were mainly talking about political issues, like the Vietnam War, civil rights, and the sexual revolution.

The closest precedent I can think of for something like this is when John Lennon and Yoko Ono went on Dick Cavett's daytime talk show every day for a full week back in the early 1970s. However, I don't think that he performed on the show. They were mainly talking about political issues, like the Vietnam War, civil rights, and the sexual revolution.

You're right. But for clarity, the first Dick Caveat appearance was talk + a couple of Yoko songs in video form, and the premiere of John Lennon's Imagine. That was September 11th, 1971. The second appearance, a year later, included some singing, but I'm pretty sure Yoko was upfront on one, and you know what that was like, and the other was Woman Is The Nigger of The World.

This is great news. U2 did this years ago on Letterman. Always thought it would be a great idea for Madonna. But I'm not so sure about it being on Ellen. What's her audience? Gays and housewives? Wouldn't Letterman or Fallon be a larger demographic? Anyway, I'm not complaining. I'm very excited. :)

This is great news. U2 did this years ago on Letterman. Always thought it would be a great idea for Madonna. But I'm not so sure about it being on Ellen. What's her audience? Gays and housewives? Wouldn't Letterman or Fallon be a larger demographic? Anyway, I'm not complaining. I'm very excited. :)

I agree, but I think she will go on both Fallon(who is insanely popular) and Letterman or at least one of the two, she's doing all these appearances, I don't see why she'd miss the opportunity.

yes, i hope its not just a song each day (which of course I want) but she does other stuff. practice for her comedy tour.

who said madonna would be on ellen? ;)

I was saying that this era was going to be huge, with lots of promo, that she was gonna be everywhere and people will talk about her. I also said that she wasnt gonna tour at least until the end of summer. Some people loved me for my passion (thank you) :inlove: but few people were arguing that she was going to go straight to touring without much promo. So sit down. I'm the new prophet here now! :laugh::lmao::dead:

Guys, the last few weeks have been absolutely AMAZING for all Madonna fans. And it looks like next week will be even better with even more performances (5 for Ellen + 2 for the Italian show + 2 for the UK show) and lots of recorded interviews for news shows.

We are so blessed...

crying1.gif

And we live in a world were we can download them and enjoy them. Oh YES.

She will record all performances the same day and they will air one each day...

Living for love ( the original house mix )

Devil pray (full album mix)

Ghosttown since it seems like it is the second single

Inside out (demo mix)

Rebel heart (avicii s mix)

She should do medleys so people get to hear a bit of everything!!!!!!!!!!

Inside out (demo mix)

I don't think she'd ever perform a demo version of a song, because that is not how she wanted that song to sound.

I like the medley idea!

I don't think she'd ever perform a demo version of a song, because that is not how she wanted that song to sound.

I like the medley idea!

Yeah i know; we were lucky to hear those demos because if it was for her she would only want people to hear the final versions that she selected...

However I kind of hope that some new remixes will keep the flavor of the original demos...

With 25 new songs on this album, each of them being so good, medleys is the way to go....

Especially for promo. :-)

Inside out (demo mix)

If only that were true.

Inside out (demo mix)

I don't believe it but it would be a dream come true...

rs_500x252-140110105516-tumblr_inline_my