Madonna on the TODAY SHOW and ELLEN (US)

She should perform:

Living for love & Ghosttown on Monday !

Devil Pray & Messiah on Tuesday

Best Night & Joan of Arc on Wednesday

Heartbreakcity & Wash all over me on Thursday

Hold Tight & Rebel Heart on Friday

Dream baby :laugh:

YES PLEASE!!!!!!!! :smooch:

Day1-GhostTown(only bcos that is obviously the next single)

Day2-Joan Of Arc

Day3-VeniVediVici

Day4-Illuminati(Just to freak out the right wing)

Day5-Messiah or some other one we haven't heard at all. Maybe RebelHeart itself.

Living For Love should not be done till the tour where she will obviously perform it. The leaks did not help. It's release was therefore messed up...Video rushed. Not released simultaneously in different markets. Just too much drama. Which is a bit sad because it is a top 10 track in my view, but it's done now. The Album is filled ith great tracks. let's get to them.

She is really selling this album to people!! I hope more and more people will discover her new album and fall in love with it. March will be ALL QUEEN OF POP!

I cannot wait for this! This is the best. I didn't think I was ever going to be part of a crazy MADONNA era. And here I am!

Thank you queen

From the madonna.com tour press release:

Following Madonna's stunning performance on the Grammys, three songs from Rebel Heart topped the Global iTunes Chart. The multi-Grammy winner's current single "Living For Love" is at No. 1 on the Billboard Dance Charts - her 44th time at the top spot. Madonna also recently performed on The Brits in London and is scheduled to appear and perform on The Ellen DeGeneres Show in the US for the entire week of March 16th. Other global TV performances include France's Le Grand Journal on March 2nd, Italy's ITV on Sunday March 8th, an interview on The Today Show on March 9th and 10th and a performance and interview on the Jonathan Ross ITV UK Special airing March 14th.

From the madonna.com tour press release:

Following Madonna's stunning performance on the Grammys, three songs from Rebel Heart topped the Global iTunes Chart. The multi-Grammy winner's current single "Living For Love" is at No. 1 on the Billboard Dance Charts - her 44th time at the top spot. Madonna also recently performed on The Brits in London and is scheduled to appear and perform on The Ellen DeGeneres Show in the US for the entire week of March 16th. Other global TV performances include France's Le Grand Journal on March 2nd, Italy's ITV on Sunday March 8th, an interview on The Today Show on March 9th and 10th and a performance and interview on the Jonathan Ross ITV UK Special airing March 14th.

Thanks . I thought that all this is just a rumor :laugh:

OMG, amazing!

It is a genius idea, basically it is the promo tour/shows. Great promo on US TV and also for the world because it will be on Ellen's youtube channel (and maybe on Madonna's own channel too) :doh:

Best era! :drool:

I can vision Ellen dancing to M's songs at the beginning of her shows.

An appearance with Jimmy Fallon would go viral. Praying she will guest with him. Would be the icing on the cake with this promo era.

I can vision Ellen dancing to M's songs at the beginning of her shows.

An appearance with Jimmy Fallon would go viral. Praying she will guest with him. Would be the icing on the cake with this promo era.

Obviously Ellen will be wearing the horns! :lmao:

If she performs five songs my guess would be: Living for Love, Ghosttown, Devil Pray, Joan of Arc, and Rebel Heart. But that's very 'heart' and not so 'rebel' so maybe she'll mix it up

I have a question about presale tickets... are all those dates mentioned on her site all eligable for pre sale purchase tomorrow 11am? If so, whats the next step? Looking for Toronto. Sorry, I feel like such a flop fan.