Madonna on the TODAY SHOW and ELLEN (US)

Live Nation's official press release for the Rebel Heart tour confirms:

Madonna also recently performed on The Brits in London and is scheduled to appear and perform on The Ellen DeGeneres Show in the US for the entire week of March 16. Other global TV performances include France's Le Grand Journal on March 2, Italy's ITV onSunday March 8, an interview on The Today Show on March 9 and 10 and a performance and interview on the Jonathan Ross ITV UK Special airing March 14.

BOOM.

giphy.gif

YES! I was so hoping she would do Ellen.

Wow this era has just been amazing what a wonderful time to be a fan of this amazing woman!!!

Gotta love MadonnaNation for really making his "non-traditional promo" quote so notorious :lmao: I love us. He definitely got the hint.

A whole week on Ellen? Thank god, I've been wanting her to do something like that. By that point, the Brit Awards face plant will be a tiny memory :chuckle:

Wow Ellen's audience is going to die over Madonna. I mean like the real audience but also people watching at home will see why this album is amazing!!!! She'll probably do broken bits of what she's working on the tour each day!!!!

Omg with so many songs, I think she's going to be sampling so many songs live. Ugh I can't take this!

Wow Ellen's audience is going to die over Madonna. I mean like the real audience but also people watching at home will see why this album is amazing!!!! She'll probably do broken bits of what she's working on the tour each day!!!!

Omg with so many songs, I think she's going to be sampling so many songs live. Ugh I can't take this!

You know they're gonna drool over Ghosttown, Joan of Arc, and Hold Tight :lol:

You know they're gonna drool over Ghosttown, Joan of Arc, and Hold Tight :lol:

Yup. I think those three songs can translate to little kids, teens, and adults alike. They are fresh fun catchy and relatable in all ways.

What else? OMG Imagine Inside Out, Rebel Heart or Borrowed Time?!??! Wash All Over Me? Messiah?

So many beautiful songs!!!

I think we'll definitely get Ghosttown, Devil Pray and Rebel Heart.

I'm thinking maybe Joan of Arc too and Living for Love? I wouldn't mind hearing Hold Tight or Inside Out.

Whole week means 5 days of performances of 5 different songs ?

Wow thats perfect. Never has been done on Ellen show before. Madonna sets the rules !

Yup. I think those three songs can translate to little kids, teens, and adults alike. They are fresh fun catchy and relatable in all ways.

What else? OMG Imagine Inside Out, Rebel Heart or Borrowed Time?!??! Wash All Over Me? Messiah?

So many beautiful songs!!!

Yes, Rebel Heart would make perfect sense. Personally, Borrowed Time is one of my favorites so I'd probably shed a tear if it happened.

One week of ELLEN appearance... from March 16-20... to cushion the 2nd week of album sales...

oh gawd... please Interscope, have the sense to release the 2nd single stand alone that week like Ghosttown with the one week Radio deal...

My dream 5 songs...

LIVING FOR LOVE

GHOSTTOWN

REBEL HEART

BITCH I'M MADONNA (Minaj)

JOAN OF ARC

Did I not tell you guys that everybody is going to be talking about Madonna? That this era was going to take the world by the storm? And this is only the beginning. :inlove: