Ghosttown video #soon

Guest Rachelle of London

Will Terence Howard inspire any curiosity views, from those who normally may not check out a Madonna video at this point?

Not a lot - but it's hard to say cuz we hardly know anything about the video. His involvement will cre8 buzz tho… not a lot, but some.

Will Terence Howard inspire any curiosity views, from those who normally may not check out a Madonna video at this point?

I think he will for sure. His visibility is very high from Empire. I'm sure a lot of Black cultural blogs/websites as well as television blogs/sites that normally wouldn't feature a Madonna video will post it

LFL better than GMAYL? What king of taste you got? Maybe you're a Shakira fan too or something like this

seriously why are you still on this forum after all those fake rumors?

Where's that self-esteem?

LFL better than GMAYL? What king of taste you got? Maybe you're a Shakira fan too or something like this

Better taste than you do apparently. LFL is twice as good as GMAYL could ever hope to be.

Conceptually, thematically, the dancing, everything about it is better. Honestly not having Madonna dancing in front of a wall almost makes LFL better in and of itself.

I'm hoping it premieres on vevo this time out..and have some exclusive content for tidal, ie. making of, behind scenes, alternative vid, remix vid, special performance, etc.

i think simply from the fact that empire toped RH will draw attention to the press and public. It's kind of ironic. So looking forward to this.

Ghosttown sneak peek on Tidal RIGHT NOW!!! Black and white video, shot on location from the looks of it. Outside scenes, dogs, religious symbols...

The clip is just of Madonna's legs running thru an old abandoned wrecking yard. It's a remix of ghost town with sirens going off. The clip is about 5 seconds. The film looks back and white.

The teaser is 15 seconds long, has a slowed down very eerie sounding mix of Ghosttown and some added sirens in the background and overlayed are images of flames/stuff burning and the crackling sound of fire

The teaser is 15 seconds long, has a slowed down very eerie sounding mix of Ghosttown and some added sirens in the background and overlayed are images of flames/stuff burning and the crackling sound of fire

Guys it's official the supposedly "poor mixing" sound is intentional

Madonna.gif

Guys it's official the supposedly "poor mixing" sound is intentional

Madonna.gif

Of course it's distorted. That's the point of it being a teaser, this is not the mix that will be used in the actual video. This is just suspensefull sound. I even doubt that this footage is from the actual video, like with the Living for Love video, we only got B-roll footage from the set...

Of course it's distorted. That's the point of it being a teaser, this is not the mix that will be used in the actual video. This is just suspensefull sound. I even doubt that this footage is from the actual video, like with the Living for Love video, we only got B-roll footage from the set...

No I'm just saying that if there's an obvious "fire cracking sound" in the video, I think it pretty much confirms that the "cracking" noise at the beginning of the song is alsointentional and that's the effect they were going for.