Ghosttown video #soon

Guest Rachelle of London

GT video is really important for her catalogue. Watch her next cheap mad fun video for BIM! I just really want the red sweater image come to life somehow. I want it for Body Shop and a B/W stark sexy video for BIM. but I'm not M so whatever she wants....

20th? I hope that is wrong. That's so far away.

Edit. Never mind VIDEO NEXT WEEEKKK ALREADY!!!!!!!! Yessss!!!!

I feel sick! I am dying with excitement right now??? I think I have an ectopic heartbeat. And that picture is epic. I want it to be all the things that some idiots here don't want it to be! Yes please to more colours like LFL; yes please to grim reaper; yes please to dark video; yes pleas to the Ray of Lighters fucking right off outta here!

I feel sick! I am dying with excitement right now??? I think I have an ectopic heartbeat. And that picture is epic. I want it to be all the things that some idiots here don't want it to be! Yes please to more colours like LFL; yes please to grim reaper; yes please to dark video; yes pleas to the Ray of Lighters fucking right off outta here!

Omg??//

Palpitations right now?? I feel sick.

What does next week mean? We are getting it from 6th to 12th? When do you think we are getting it? At the Jimmy Fallon interview?

Oh hahaha I was thinking the same. Love the dramatic coloring.

What does next week mean? We are getting it from 6th to 12th? When do you think we are getting it? At the Jimmy Fallon interview?

Yeah, next week be the 6th to the 12th. LFL and GMAYL both came out Fridays and that seems to be a popular video release day for whatever reason. So I could see a clip on Fallon and the premiere the next day or something

Super excited!

I hope she learns to spell "#ghosttown" correctly by the time she drops the video.

Good catch!! :lmao: #autocorrectbitch

This isn't a lead single, though- the earlier in the week it drops, the better. That way, it can get some momentum from the premiere and then the performance. But stuff never happens that way with her camp, does it? :)

I hope it is grand. We need an epic Madonna clip, like, yesterday.

This isn't a lead single, though- the earlier in the week it drops, the better. That way, it can get some momentum from the premiere and then the performance. But stuff never happens that way with her camp, does it? :)

I hope it is grand. We need an epic Madonna clip, like, yesterday.

Earlier in the week is always better, lead single or not. But the Friday phenomenon isn't limited to lead singles. TSwift's Style, for instance, was another Friday premiere.