Ghosttown video #soon

Guest Rachelle of London

My only issue with the video are the sound effects. Found them too distracting. Because of that, I've only seen it once or twice. I have issues with the over-staturation of red as well, but it's mostly the bull noises I didn't like. And I've felt that way from the beginning. Never flip-flopped.

always loved the sound noises, especially the claps :)

I didn't at first, then a week after it was released, was basically adding them in my head or singing them while playing it.

L4L is perfect in every way, and if the song hit, no one would be saying shiz. Traitor muthafuckas ;):)

LFL, rushed? My oh my, how opinios always change when something underperforms. Weren't we all praises and stanning how good it was when it debuted at Snapchat? That was the concept they were going for for the song...

LFL, rushed? My oh my, how opinios always change when something underperforms. Weren't we all praises and stanning how good it was when it debuted at Snapchat? That was the concept they were going for for the song...

Well said

Like I've said before, the LFL video was well-done, but it lacked a "buzz" factor to it. I don't know how much one one "Ghosttown" will have, but it does look like it could be a return to the classic Madonna story video we've wanted for some time.

Like I've said before, the LFL video was well-done, but it lacked a "buzz" factor to it. I don't know how much one one "Ghosttown" will have, but it does look like it could be a return to the classic Madonna story video we've wanted for some time.

Yes, I believe that too. It's a classic Madonna's ballad and video should fit with that.

LFL is a masterpiece, period!

It is refreshing after 7 years and 2 damn 1st singles to get a solo M track. And the fact that it sits perfectly among her classics makes it all better. Charts are clearly not a big deal, because if they had been a goal of hers, then she would've rushed video and promo in December, or had not released the song prior to the album in the first place. Plus, the video is a jewel.

^ Solo track? It features MNEK and Alicia Keys :stir::lmao:

back topic: where is the GT video? Maybe in time for the next single release?

^ it is a solo track. MNEK isn't on the final album version. And Alicia Keys playing piano doesn't mean she's featuring. It could be anyone. I'm sure GP doesn't even know it's Alicia.

But back to GHOSTTOWN! Can't wait to see what they have done with the video. Is it going to be a mini movie (over 6 minutes long, dialogue, story etc.) or more like a TAB (story, no dialogue, no extra length).

My only issue with the video are the sound effects. Found them too distracting. Because of that, I've only seen it once or twice. I have issues with the over-staturation of red as well, but it's mostly the bull noises I didn't like. And I've felt that way from the beginning. Never flip-flopped.

nothing personal, but 'issue'? Really?

:rotfl:

it would have made more buzz if it was not sprung out of nowhere in Snapchat... even us rabid fans knew of it just hours before its debut... but as always, the same as what happened with GMAYL, a high profile broadcast performance took away attention from it.. GMAYL video debuted 3 days before the Super Bowl and easily racked up millions of views... after that, attention shifted to the Super Bowl... as for LFL two days after it debuted, attention shifted to the Grammy performance... that's why up to now it only has 10M views...

GMAYL video debuted 3 days before the Super Bowl and easily racked up millions of views... after that, attention shifted to the Super Bowl... as for LFL two days after it debuted, attention shifted to the Grammy performance... that's why up to now it only has 10M views...

10M views on Youtube but it's not the only way to record how many viewers have seen the video! There's no record of how many people watched the premiere on Snapchat but that doesn't mean that nobody watched it! ;)

LFL video was perfect! Some fans have been complaining for years about Madonna using featurings on her lead singles and now that she does it by herself, some fans begin to criticize her choice because the song was not a classical hit in the charts (where young stars have advantages because of airplay and streaming).

Some people should listen again to these words :

"This will be a revolution of inquiring further, about not worrying about winning other people's approval, of not wishing we were someone else but perfectly content to be who you are, someone unique and rare and fearless." That's what Madonna did with this record and I'm so proud of her for this.

How can you not love the clapping in LFL video? That's one of those Madonna additions that just makes the song even better.

I clap all the time when I listen to it in embarrassing ways in my car. Jazz hands galore :laugh:

Guest Rachelle of London

I bloody love the sound effects on the video. I re enact them when listening to the album version