Ghosttown video #soon

Guest Rachelle of London

And if look at her schedule these past few weeks, they did the Ghosttown video as quickly as humanly possible. I mean she can't be in two places at once.

I'm hoping for maybe a clip on Jimmy Fallon with a video premiere on the 13th

It's all about streaming. Constantly stream Ghostown on spotify and the remixes on the Madonna you tube page. It's the only way and of course keep requesting it at radio. Personally I'm sick of trying to make her singles happen. People are being ageist and ignorant. Let it do what it do. After this week I'm done and I'm just enjoying my new Madonna product. Who gives a fuck what the masses think, I know my new Madonna cd is amazing.

Streaming is the death of brilliant music being heard. It's all bloody fast shit music being heard cause of streaming which is used by tasteless youth.

I hope all artists take their music off Spotify, atleast the youth will have a lesser present on Tidal.

Word.

These artists want people to buy albums and singles....yet they post it for free everywhere. I don't get it.

It will end up for free online anyways....

Irnzi, I agree. This video has to be stunning and to spark attention... The song is gorgeous so I hope the video is too. Jonas is deffinately not my fav director hope I m really surprised cause if its another white wall...

I want them to take their time and make a stunning video for this beautiful song. Although LFL is wonderful, it did seem a bit rushed.

Exactly!

It's absolutely worth to wait a few weeks for an awesome video than rush a shit video no one watches or is forgotten a few months later. Let's not be shortsighted, please.

I don't feel LFL video as rushed

The concept was ok but the video could have use an extra day of filming and the editing, much like the MDNA tour dvd, was terrible !

The concept was ok but the video could have use an extra day of filming and the editing, much like the MDNA tour dvd, was terrible !

and they could have done the red thing better,I mean,isn't it pixelated in the beginning of the video? but I like the editing

I'm sorry but the LFL video is fantastic. It's almost classic level now with the iconic Matador/Mionataur look and theme.

Seems it's become kind of popular to pick on the song and video recently since it wasn't a giant smash. If you rewind back to February though most posters were praising the song and the video :lmao:

LFL video is brilliant. Not a big budget one, but in depths and aesthetics only compared to Frozen imo. I expect Ghosttown to be just as great and well accomplished.

Seems it's become kind of popular to pick on the song and video recently since it wasn't a giant smash. If you rewind back to February though most posters were praising the song and the video :lmao:

I remember people having the exact same reaction on this forum with American Life(the song) back in 2003...