Ghosttown video #soon

Guest Rachelle of London

I need to see some close ups to her face.She looks amazing she doesn't need to hide her wrinkles-she doesn't have any anyway-or anything.I need beautiful close ups like in the take a bow video

I need to see some close ups to her face.She looks amazing she doesn't need to hide her wrinkles-she doesn't have any anyway-or anything.I need beautiful close ups like in the take a bow video

I agree, she's really stunning lately, give us those close ups!

image.jpg1_29.jpg

I found this in another madonna forum. Hard to say if there M or not.

FAKE

http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-792270529/chromeheartsofficial/photos

http://www.chromehearts.com/

It's a photo from a jewelry store.

Moving on.

(Start using google image search and uploading photos for it to check the source to quickly find the fakery.)

it´s not related to the video, but I wish they included ureleased songs in the "single", Queen as a B-side could be great

do we know they're not? It struck me that the exclusions of Queen and Autotune Baby were so that they could be B Sides to Ghosttown and BIM.

Guest bluejean

I could care less about b-sides in 2015. We already have those songs anyway!

If we're getting more tracks make it something we haven't heard. And some hot remixes.

oh god i hope and pray its only zombies that she is killing if this is cowboy themed.

maybe its a 'walking dead' themed look and not johnny depp's tonto look.

but it looks like a MAD MAX theme to me, which would be cool since the new movie comes out May 15th.

If we're getting more tracks make it something we haven't heard. And some hot remixes.

I disagree...I could care less for remixes in 2015.

None of the LFL ones sound any good, most remixes these days are lifeless and generic...

I'd like to actually "pay" for a HQ version of Queen, I don't like to steal music.

Yes, those of you who use to tweet Guy and all that please tell him that to release Queen as b-side would be a great idea. In fact, they should release all the demos as b-sides or EPs, what's the use of keeping them?

IF they took 3 weeks to put out the LFL video,and the GT video was filmed last week, maybe in two weeks we will have it :)

So the video will be ready just in time for the song to be finished on radio. :wow:

I actually think its really important for her to establish an incentive for fans to purchase her music. with all the leaks and total mess of this campaign (albeit with GLORIOUS music), she needs to really assess how her music is made available. Just shoving out a bunch of generic remixes isn't enough. We should get a proper single package - one that counts towards chart placings. With all these extra tracks she has recorded it should be a no brainer that this is a way to encourage fans to re-purchase a song they probably already have. Even if they already ahve a leak version - the chance to purchase in better quality (and officially) will always be an encouragement to fans.

I actually think its really important for her to establish an incentive for fans to purchase her music. with all the leaks and total mess of this campaign (albeit with GLORIOUS music), she needs to really assess how her music is made available. Just shoving out a bunch of generic remixes isn't enough. We should get a proper single package - one that counts towards chart placings. With all these extra tracks she has recorded it should be a no brainer that this is a way to encourage fans to re-purchase a song they probably already have. Even if they already ahve a leak version - the chance to purchase in better quality (and officially) will always be an encouragement to fans.

can't she hire riri's team? magine what they can do with good music.

edit: never mind apparently her team is shit too.

Guest Rachelle of London

THIS X1000