Ghosttown video #soon

Guest Rachelle of London

yah this figures it would happen to madonna right at this time...her string of bad luck is still going strong.

Just came from the news that we got in the chart forum to this and I can't anymore. We should all light a candle here in the dark and pray for this spell/bad luck whatever it is to go away.

He is yes but we've had a lot of badluck this era, to the point where it's just getting ridiculous now

From the Leaks, to the knot not coming undone at the Brits, to the Empire soundtrack, to her second single having the same title as a new song from another Pop artist.

If Ghosttown isn't a hit then I say "fuck it," release BIM or UB (maybe even a double video) and just make a crazy controversial video and not care what people think.

First Sam Smith, then the Billboard changes, and now Adam Lambert... Is it some sort of monster conspiracy? :newspaper:

Guest Rocco Papa

I hope she makes a video for Bitch I'm Madonna where she twerks on Diplo's face the whole time. She can do whatever at this point, nothing to lose.

PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN!!! :rotfl:

Isn't she a huge Madonna fan^

Reminds me of Avicii. Sounds like something radio would play. Oh, Madonna is above the Avicii sound. Madonna is the new Torn Anus.

Ah, I'm in a bitchy mood.

How would another song having the same name be a problem in reality ? Are radio programmers and listeners that stupid that they can't hear the difference in the songs ? What is really to stop them playing both songs.

Adam will get a lot of airplay. Maybe a bunch of stupid people will accidentally download Madonna's on iTunes. :crazy:

Adam's music hasn't been played on the radio too much. Only the first single he had. His albums haven't done so great given all the publicity he got from American Idol. His career has never taken off. He's certainly never reached the level of someone like Sam Smith.

Since I can't start a new topic I'll post it here

http://www.directlyrics.com/adam-lambert-new-single-ghost-town-out-in-april-said-to-be-a-huge-hit-news.html

Adam Lambert New Single "Ghost Town" Out In April, Said To Be "A Huge Hit!!"

The new Adam Lambert single is going to be released on April 21st, the singer confirmed on Sunday night via an Instagram post that also included a 15-sec teaser of the instrumental of "Ghost Town"; that's the name of the Max Martin-produced single. You knew Max Martin is the executive producer of the upcoming Adam album, right?

Madonna, her impact!

Adam Lambert’s “Ghost Town” (the Queen of Pop is not going to be pleased when she finds out there’s going to be a song with same name as her next "Rebel Heart" single playing on radios in less than a month - perhaps she needs to re-think her second single decision or push back the radio adds date for her "Ghosttown") sounds like a tribal, deep-house, pop song from its teased instrumental and I'm really excited about it. In fact, there's other people excited about “Ghost Town” too and who have even already heard it. Executive producer for “The Voice” Tim van Rongendescribed it as “your new single is such a HUGE hit!!” over the weekend on Twitter.

New album

Ghost Town” is going to be the lead single from the #GlamNation’s leader third studio album, which he confirmed to be titled “The Original High” back in January, which is definitely going to be out in stores before the summer ends.

WTF?

My username will NOT be associated with disposable TRASH

Adam's music hasn't been played on the radio too much. Only the first single he had. His albums haven't done so great given all the publicity he got from American Idol. His career has never taken off. He's certainly never reached the level of someone like Sam Smith.

It's true. This single will probably get some play, but he only has one top ten hit.

And somehow, he released a Best Of album... :lmao:

We were discussing Patrick Leonard and I went on a tangent about American junk food basically we were joking about Madonna meeting Leonard at PF Changs at LAX. The next day another fansite reported it and then it was on the Daily Mail website :dead:

Oh that was you?! :lmao: