Ghosttown video #soon

Guest Rachelle of London

Don't be so hard on Traditional, he gave us a lot of great insider scoops:

-A Michael Jackson duet on the album,

-Unapologetic Bitch as first single,

-Bette Midler directing a video,

-LFL video in black and white (and in a hotel?),

-Ghosttown video shot in the streets (or not).

That's some priceless insider, keep up the good work :queenbitch:

:queenbitch:

Don't be so hard on Traditional, he gave us a lot of great insider scoops:

-A Michael Jackson duet on the album,

-Unapologetic Bitch as first single,

-Bette Midler directing a video,

-LFL video in black and white (and in a hotel?),

-Ghosttown video shot in the streets (or not).

That's some priceless insider, keep up the good work :queenbitch:

I almost think the person who says Traditional is a joke the mods are playing on us could be right, because most of these insiders have been long flushed (Gone, anyone?) :laugh:

A few people continue to trot out the fact that he gave an inside scoop that turned out true once upon a time, but it must have been well before this era.

I've actually seen people posting stuff from here that we've posted as jokes as official info on other sites.

Remember Pat Leonard and PF Changs :lmao:

I posted a whole lot of fake things as fun and they were doing the rounds in all sorts of FB groups and fan forums. They were saying "Moderators at MadonnaNation" where their source :rotfl:

I posted a whole lot of fake things as fun and they were doing the rounds in all sorts of FB groups and fan forums. They were saying "Moderators at MadonnaNation" where their source :rotfl:

:lmao:

I almost think the person who says Traditional is a joke the mods are playing on us could be right, because most of these insiders have been long flushed (Gone, anyone?) :laugh:

A few people continue to trot out the fact that he gave an inside scoop that turned out true once upon a time, but it must have been well before this era.

lol

Guest Rachelle of London

:dead:

I can't.

Even daily mail wrote about the PF Changs thing. :lmao:

I mean, really, if I was gonna play the game like Traditional I could point you all back to my fake tracklists (most of which turned out to be true :rotfl: including "Body Shop"!! :lmao: ) and of course the double album concept of Rebel and Heart. :queenbitch:

But I must say my biggest fake hits where my fake lyrics. I think my fake "Rebel Heart" lyrics may have made it to the front page of one of the fansites :lmao:

Guest ziggy

BTW that Terrence Howard tweet is a total fake. Don't know how no one bothered to check that. He doesn't even have an official Twitter account apparently...

This Twitter account of his is officially verified to be real: https://twitter.com/terrencehoward and that's where the quotes regarding GT are taken from.

The Empire staff also advertised his Twitter on theirs: https://twitter.com/EmpireFOX/status/579457055796297728

Edited by ziggy

This Twitter account of his is officially verified to be real: https://twitter.com/terrencehoward and that's where the quotes regarding GT are taken from.

The Empire staff also advertised his Twitter on theirs: https://twitter.com/EmpireFOX/status/579457055796297728

Wow, thank you for the clarification, my bad. I went to the Twitter account that was in a screen cap of that same tweet (darkmatter something) and turned out to be a fake.

Some more info on the location Traditional mentioned, no idea if the info is correct, but this is more on the location of the picture he posted:

Kaiser Steel built the largest steel plant on the West Coast during World War II. Located in the Los Angeles area’s Inland Empire town of Fontana, the plant operated for many years after the war, and employed more than 2,500 workers at its peak. Kaiser Steel declared bankruptcy in the 1980s, and much of the plant was torn down and redeveloped. Some of its modern components were purchased by the Chinese government, disassembled by a Chinese crew, and reassembled in China. A large part of the plant was paved over and turned into an automotive race track, the Automobile Association’s California Speedway. Another portion is operated as California Steel Industries, making pipe and steel products out of slabs and rolls from other sources. As one of the few remaining heavy industry sites near Los Angeles, the site is a common filming location. It was used as a location for the film Black Rain, and for the Schwarzenegger showdown with the cyborg in Terminator II. The film Pearl Harbor was refused permission to film at the site because the operator of the plant, California Steel, was partially owned by Kawasaki Steel, a Japanese company.

Looks like where Ciara shot the Work video

Make sureif you tell it to Strawberry you say Cedric. Coz Ciara is Cedric in his world.

Traditional probably gets info from other sites then quickly comes here and making us think it's his inside scoop lol

The only scoop traditional has is a poop scoop.

Guest Rachelle of London

What's the PF Chang's rumor?

We were discussing Patrick Leonard and I went on a tangent about American junk food basically we were joking about Madonna meeting Leonard at PF Changs at LAX. The next day another fansite reported it and then it was on the Daily Mail website :dead:

We were discussing Patrick Leonard and I went on a tangent about American junk food basically we were joking about Madonna meeting Leonard at PF Changs at LAX. The next day another fansite reported it and then it was on the Daily Mail website :dead:

lol I forgot about that "rumor." This era certainly has had many of them that are memorable. "We-R-Superstars" being one of the funnier ones looking back.