Ghosttown video #soon

Guest Rachelle of London

SPIKEY?? yikess!!!!!!!!!!!

A different & shocking look for our royal

highness with a dark spikey cut.

Her hair would make headlines.

Edited by Ghost Town

This fat greasy fuck will be her love interest in the video? this is from 2 weeks ago

Uh no.....where's Jamie Dornan when you need him

Wow, just seen this, now THAT is interesting! Her hair looks great and the dirt on her face suggests this is going to be much more than a simple white wall video...

Maybe the members here who suggested a MJ-like video such as Earth Song weren't so off after all... Personally, I would love it! Earth Song is one of the most epic and memorable videos ever created IMO, a visual masterpiece. If M goes into this direction and pulls it off well, I have no doubts this will be STUNNING.

Well, I would think it would have to be a storyline video. Ghosttown isn't a dancing song so she couldn't really do a video with her dancing against a wall, even though I don't mind those and they are fun.

It will be interesting since she hasn't done a ballad video in awhile.

Wow, just seen this, now THAT is interesting! Her hair looks great and the dirt on her face suggests this is going to be much more than a simple white wall video...

Maybe the members here who suggested a MJ-like video such as Earth Song weren't so off after all... Personally, I would love it! Earth Song is one of the most epic and memorable videos ever created IMO, a visual masterpiece. If M goes into this direction and pulls it off well, I have no doubts this will be STUNNING.

No. Cheese fest : music and video.

Jarvis agrees with me

jarvis-cocker.jpg

Well, I disagree with you and Jarvis then :) I can see why some people consider it a bit cheesy, but all the bombastic scenes towards the end (the reversal of all the damage to the world, wind blowing at him) leave me stunned everytime I watch it (plus I find the song very moving).

It is true these type of videos have never really been M's style, but personally I'm VERY interested if she did it once...We'll see!

Wow, with this dirt on her face and the fact that it's not a dance song... Plus the actor... This video will be amazing! I like the dance videos but a narrative/cinematic video is always good, it's been a long time!

Girl I'm so ready!!!

Please Madonna channel Sarah Connor

Can we have a dedicated Sarah Connor thread? I find it so boring when the name comes up. :goodbye:

Yeh, Superhero-donna would be great, but so would vulnerable, 'hiding-in-a-bunker'-donna.

Can't wait to hear more from the shoot...and about the hair.

Wow, with this dirt on her face and the fact that it's not a dance song... Plus the actor... This video will be amazing! I like the dance videos but a narrative/cinematic video is always good, it's been a long time!

Girl I'm so ready!!!

Oh, yes!