Ghosttown video #soon

Guest Rachelle of London

I am afraid of Jonas too, but he did direct some great videos in the recent years, so I think it's not his fault M simply weren't that invested in Celebration, Jump and ROL videos.

I agree here. I just think M wasn't particularly feeling them. Both of the videos he did for BEYONCÉ were really good

Its all about the budget

Low = Jump

High = American Life

But really I dont think ROL or Music are groundbreaking and those must have had high budget. I, however, hope he would surprise me pleasantly AT LAST :)

What's all this slagging-off Ray of Light video?!? yeah it's green screen, but it's certainly iconic and works perfectly with the themes of the record.........Jump and Celebration on the other hand I'll happily see criticised as they're just plain LAZY! Jump could've been good if M got outside on the real streets of Japan. Celebration was just a white wall.....

What's all this slagging-off Ray of Light video?!? yeah it's green screen, but it's certainly iconic and works perfectly with the themes of the record.........Jump and Celebration on the other hand I'll happily see criticised as they're just plain LAZY! Jump could've been good if M got outside on the real streets of Japan. Celebration was just a white wall.....

I know! WTF! I love that video. It fit the theme perfectly. It can not be compared to Celebration and Jump. Those were pure laziness.

Fincher work with Justin was terrible, Romanek work with Taylor was terrible. Shows how M puts more imput into the video. Let's wait and see what Jonas brings with M's input, I have high hopes!

I know! WTF! I love that video. It fit the theme perfectly. It can not be compared to Celebration and Jump. Those were pure laziness.

I know right, that video is classic! Club scene where she dances gives me goosebumps!

Andy Lecompte needs to be more daring with that thick healthy royal hair. Good idea to switch it up

With the rebel tracks. A darker spiky cut could do wonders.

SPIKEY?? yikess!!!!!!!!!!!

^ well i guess you did not watch Celebration, bebechald.

Or Jump !

But he did direct some amazing videos .

mghost0596b.jpg

If that's the hair for the Ghosttown video..count me satisfied :thumbsup: YOUNGDONNA

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!!! SHE LOOKS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOOODDDDD, MADONNA YOU ARE KILLING US!!!

I NEED THIS VIDEO!!!!!!

The Ray of Light video is iconic and a classic music video, people need to stfu.

Jonas made good videos for the Beyoncé record and both Paparazzi and Telephone are two of Gaga's best videos

So have no doubts, this is going to be great