Ghosttown video #soon

Guest Rachelle of London

Ghosttown video is going to be spectacular, I can feel it!! It's obviously one of her most favorite songs! I think Interscope opened their vallet wide for this one!

Yes.. no more soft curls!...Get that hair cut and find the straighteners, M!

100% agree her real hair is likely shorter like the Versace modeling pics. What we see are wavy blonde weaves.

I like it better than the middle part hair style but yea she should change it up a bit more.

Long black straight hair please. I'll even tolerate a wig....

I do love her hair so far. In my previous post I said that it'd be nice if she had it different, but I didn't word it right. Her hair is life!! You gotta admit it, she looks gorgeous! But since this era is one of her longest since Ray of Light, I hope she changes her image somewhere in the middle of it.

It would make sense. So far Madonna has been covering the Heart side of the album. Once she begins promoting/performing the Rebel side, it'd be cool to do something a bit more modern with the hair.

Can't stand Michael Jackson's videos except for maybe Scream and even that is just alright

He's the most overrated icon in every category except dancing IMO :lol:

So agree.

Thriller = classic. Everything and every video afterwards? Please.

Everything after can eat a bucket of my deep-fried ass. Sure, BAD (aptly named) delivered a ton of hits. None of them ever played after 1987.

I am sure he has a thread here somewhere. Keep him there.

Madonna's worst are a jillion times better than his best.

I don't know why, but when I listen to this song I picture her Bad Girl-video persona singing it... So yeah, if the location is NYC, that would be heaven... But I don't want it to be in an abandoned cathedral or anything like that. Like many said before, that would be too predictable.

So Jonas is confirmed?

I don't know why, but when I listen to this song I picture her Bad Girl-video persona singing it... So yeah, if the location is NYC, that would be heaven... But I don't want it to be in an abandoned cathedral or anything like that. Like many said before, that would be too predictable.

So Jonas is confirmed?

Jonas is (kinda) confirmed.

http://www.bet.com/news/music/2015/03/18/madonna-taps-terrence-howard-for-new-music-video.html

Can't wait for this!

I do love her hair so far. In my previous post I said that it'd be nice if she had it different, but I didn't word it right. Her hair is life!! You gotta admit it, she looks gorgeous! But since this era is one of her longest since Ray of Light, I hope she changes her image somewhere in the middle of it.

It would make sense. So far Madonna has been covering the Heart side of the album. Once she begins promoting/performing the Rebel side, it'd be cool to do something a bit more modern with the hair.

Andy Lecompte needs to be more daring with that thick healthy royal hair. Good idea to switch it up

With the rebel tracks. A darker spiky cut could do wonders.

She's not gonna cut her hair get over it. Do you want her to look like during Drowned World tour? that would just be boring, get old fast and age her like 100 years. She looks super gorgeous now, makeup, hair, everything is ON POINT.

She's not gonna cut her hair get over it. Do you want her to look like during Drowned World tour? that would just be boring, get old fast and age her like 100 years. She looks super gorgeous now, makeup, hair, everything is ON POINT.

Yes this!!! I don't think she could pull of a short staight hair or very dark colour either. They may work great on photos, but they age sooooo much "in person" and stuff. She looks so beautiful now!

Oh cool!

Btw, a little OT but what I would really love is for her to have a flaming bright RED hair for the tour at least. I think it would look fabulous on stage.

Maybe she's going all out and filming videos for Ghosttown and JOA back to back? Both are big ballads with related themes.

Maybe she's going all out and filming videos for Ghosttown and JOA back to back? Both are big ballads with related themes.

That would be heaven. I love both songs so much. Would also love a video for Joan of Arc. We can dream and hope.

I'm tired and confused, is that her???

Of course it's her! And she even listened to all of the whiners in here by straightening her hair! Even when she's dirty, she's still beautiful!

LOL at the people who ask if that's her :D I love the look :) I could imagine a Ghosttown video with a bit of JoA thrown in there as an intro or outro.