Ghosttown video #soon

Guest Rachelle of London

She only said that once on the italian show, in all the other interviews when she talked about it she more or less hinted at a love interest, not rocco, david or any child.

I still think she was slightly confused by the question in the Italian interview - what with all of the translations in her ears etc. Maybe I am wrong, but I don't think that was what she really meant. Could be wrong though.

A storyline build around Chernobyl, and a part of the filming taking part there would have been amazing.. but guess biggest chance really is a Love Profusion type of video.

chernobyl type story, walking dead like storyline...yes! but if they are rushing their job, probably we will have Love profussion 15.By the way, I know I´m alone here, but I love that video...she looks so feminine, her movements are so natural...

but we know nothing right? they are shooting the video and nothing has been leaked so far?

She was thinking about her son when she was writing Ghosttown. It's pretty easy to see, considering that she is being protective towards the person she's singing for. I don't see anything sexual in there. All the lyrics point to how love is all there is left in a time of absolute darkness in the world. And how important it is to hold onto each other. She is promising to be the light and the cover in cold and dark.

So I totally get it that she'd be thinking about her son while writing it. However! For the general public, she absolutely means the song to be about two people in love. It makes more sense this way as people can make the song their own and relate to it.

She was thinking about her son when she was writing Ghosttown. It's pretty easy to see, considering that she is being protective towards the person she's singing for. I don't see anything sexual in there. All the lyrics point to how love is all there is left in a time of absolute darkness in the world. And how important it is to hold onto each other. She is promising to be the light and the cover in cold and dark.

So I totally get it that she'd be thinking about her son while writing it. However! For the general public, she absolutely means the song to be about two people in love. It makes more sense this way as people can make the song their own and relate to it.

Yeah this also makes sense.

All album is about being united and loving as the only way to go through this mess. To accept ourselves as we are and accept the others. That's the revolution of love and that's why many songs have multiple interpretations

I wouldn t be surprised if the THE GINGER ROGER dress homage was a sign of what the inspiration in the storyline ....black&white , she s in LA right now , golden age hollywood .

just saying .

I think she'll shoot the video on location in Hollywood on those big movies studios set ups.Forgive my English and if i am not explaining it right but i think she ll use one of these big hollywood set ups that people use for movies

I think she'll shoot the video on location in Hollywood on those big movies studios set ups.Forgive my English and if i am not explaining it right but i think she ll use one of these big hollywood set ups that people use for movies

Like a movie set? I hope so!!

I keep imagining something like MJ's "Earth Song":

I think she's definitely going to go "message" with this one.

Yeah i mentioned before how i would love to see her in long straight blond hair with the strong wind blowing at her

I'm so glad "Ghosttown" is the second single. The chorus is sort of haunting and ridiculously catchy. I think this has great potential to be a big hit. I can't wait to see the video tho. Terrance Howard being in the video is a good thing as "Empire" is pretty much the biggest show in the US right now.

Yes.. no more soft curls!...Get that hair cut and find the straighteners, M!

Yep reeally not feeling the hair. Dramatically ages her. I get it's the 'look' of the era but everything else is super on point esp that face and brick house bod. Just over the hair..a lot :/ lol

Okay I'm now officially in love w/ this song. Liked it enough at first but mainly the Ellen performance (and Howard playing it on her show) took it to another level. It's truly hitting some LAP/ Pat Loenard nerves w/ me. IF they do this video right, it can def. give the album a major boost just in time before its out to AL and MDNA sea to never come back. I'm also reading a LOT of positive comments from the general public...like all over the place. Its only gonna come down to the video, radio (but F radio if the the video is impactful enough and goes viral and iTunes sales pick up a lot) I'm sensing a possible amazing video as everything feels very aligned and not contrived like her last several..hundred videos j/k ;P lol.

I also agree that the hair she has at the moment adds age to her. But this is the look she like/is comfortable with... Anyway, darker hair would bring her eyes out more and outline her face better.

I love her hair this era. Her whole look is pure vintage Hollywood glamour and she does it better than any modern star. I don't think it ages her in the slightest.

Agree 100 percent.

oh gawd i love this video... and i seldom like an MJ video... Stranger in Moscow too...

Ugh, no horrid MJ videos, please.

If we can't fuck around about Terrance Howard's noted personal life, I don't want to see that Queen's BS here.

Love y'all. Just saying.

oh GOD please no.