Ghosttown video #soon

Guest Rachelle of London

We’ll be two souls in a Ghosttown

by MadonnaTribe · March 19, 2015

Is Madonna shooting the video for Ghosttown today? We know from the horse’s mouth that filming was going to place this week, and the latest social network posts from Madonna’s band members and dancers suggest that they had finished taping the Queen of Pop’s five-day residency on The Ellen DeGeneres Show yesterday. And this comes today, straight from Madonna’s Instagram (you will notice that she has spelled the song’s title as two separate words – possibly for the first time ever):

We’ll be 2 souls in a Ghost town……..,….❤️#rebelheart

Guest PRPapi

God, I always think about baby wipes when I see him because of that.

He's a good actor, no doubt, but creepy as fuck.

So, Terrance Howard is a misogynistic ass and creepy as fuck cuz he doesn't like his women having butt funk? :-/

I think he'd be cool in this video, and it's a very smart move.

Anyway, just got back from my getting my breakfast at my fave deli here in the city (NY), and Ghosttown started playing on their sound system! I seriously had to contain myself. Felt like a giddy teenager in the 90's all excited to hear his favorite song come on the radio. LOL! It was exciting to hear Ghosttown on the radio here in NY for the very first time. :insert Like A Virgin cooing: :) Who else can make me feel this way, but M? Love her; and this song deserves to be a massive hit with an equally amazing video!

Edited by PRPapi

We’ll be two souls in a Ghosttown

by MadonnaTribe · March 19, 2015

Is Madonna shooting the video for Ghosttown today? We know from the horse’s mouth that filming was going to place this week, and the latest social network posts from Madonna’s band members and dancers suggest that they had finished taping the Queen of Pop’s five-day residency on The Ellen DeGeneres Show yesterday. And this comes today, straight from Madonna’s Instagram (you will notice that she has spelled the song’s title as two separate words – possibly for the first time ever):

We’ll be 2 souls in a Ghost town……..,….❤️#rebelheart

It's called auto correct....

Guest Rachelle of London

So, Terrance Howard is a misogynistic ass and creepy as fuck cuz he doesn't like his women having butt funk? :-/

He hasn't got a good reputation off screen and has been accused of beating all his ex wives and partners. He also has issues with actresses on set and even admits that women should obey men. He even hit a air hostess once on a flight.

I dont think the butt thing is bad either though, hes just being cautious :lmao:

Anyway...!

See, now that just sounds cunty to me. Google him and if you still want to blow a load to Beatsy McWomen, keep baby wipes handy.

Guest Rachelle of London

See, now that just sounds cunty to me. Google him and if you still want to blow a load to Beatsy McWomen, keep baby wipes handy.

Exactly its not even a secret that he does it. His ex wife had to take a 3rd restraining order out on him this week. Some serious issues there.

Exactly its not even a secret that he does it. His ex wife had to take a 3rd restraining order out on him this week. Some serious issues there.

Right? Hey, I said he's a good actor though? :)

Guest Rachelle of London

Right? Hey, I said he's a good actor though? :)

He's a brilliant actor. All the best actors have the biggest demons!!!!

I really want a black and white video for this one. It just goes with the song for me

Guest Rachelle of London

Cool. Lets hope Jonas does a great video after 12 years!!! Terrance is hot though and I doubt we d hear him speak in the video. They d compliment each other!

She's hired a very well known actor, I hope there is some dialogue. I think id faint

Guest PRPapi

He hasn't got a good reputation off screen and has been accused of beating all his ex wives and partners. He also has issues with actresses on set and even admits that women should obey men. He even hit a air hostess once on a flight.

I dont think the butt thing is bad either though, hes just being cautious :lmao:

Eesh! Glad I asked.

And, yeah, I don't think the butt thing is a bad idea, either. LOL!

He's a brilliant actor. All the best actors have the biggest demons!!!!

I really want a black and white video for this one. It just goes with the song for me

So true . At least many of the greats have. It's like comics. So many of the funniest people are/were so dark personally.

B&w would be awesome. Some of it would just have to be.

Guest PRPapi

Yeah...wasn't trying to be "cunty" at all. Sorry you took it that way. Was simply asking a question and throwing some humor.

My "Anyway" wasn't referring to that comment (it was on a separate paragraph, connotating the beginning of a separate idea), and didn't include an exclamation point ("!") after it. :dazed:

Terrence also says that someone's kitchen sink should always be dry. I FEEL him on that one!!

AND YAS! for a wet wipe.

Some of these bottoms be DISGUSTING!!!! All like WHAT'S WRONG WHY U STOP???? with their shitty holes :lmao:

Not here for the woman beatin tho

Yeah...wasn't trying to be "cunty" at all. Sorry you took it that way. Was simply asking a question and throwing some humor.

My "Anyway" wasn't referring to that comment (it was on a separate paragraph, connotating the beginning of a separate idea), and didn't include an exclamation point ("!") after it. :dazed:

Yeah, I just clipped your second paragraph since I wasn't planning on replying to that portion. The ! was missed as editing on iPad is annoying as fuck.

You cunt. :) :) ;)

Anyway, just got back from my getting my breakfast at my fave deli here in the city (NY), and Ghosttown started playing on their sound system! I seriously had to contain myself. Felt like a giddy teenager in the 90's all excited to hear his favorite song come on the radio. LOL! It was exciting to hear Ghosttown on the radio here in NY for the very first time. :insert Like A Virgin cooing: :) Who else can make me feel this way, but M? Love her; and this song deserves to be a massive hit with an equally amazing video!

Up-The-Butt Funk You Up!

Up-The-Butt Funk You Up!

brunomars3-1416243589.gif

Would you guys stop gossiping about this actor please? What's "been known" and "rumor has it" should never be taken at face value so just let it go!!

I personally can't wait to see how the video will turn out. If Madonna is hiring a well known actor, could it indicate an event video?

it would be nice if the video was an "event". with the actor in it, it can get a lot of attention.. maybe we should try to trend #madonnavideo or #ghosttownvideo or something a week before the release as a countdown thing. they did it for gaga's alejandro back in the day. #gagaklein trended for days, it really worked. (i know, I know.. but that shit helps.)

Guest PRPapi

Yeah, I just clipped your second paragraph since I wasn't planning on replying to that portion. The ! was missed as editing on iPad is annoying as fuck.

Yeah, iPads stink almost as bad as Howard's women's asses. ;)

It's all good, my friend. Now, come over here you filthy-ass whore and give me a proper hug! :tongue::flirt:

:smooch:

it would be nice if the video was an "event". with the actor in it, it can get a lot of attention.. maybe we should try to trend #madonnavideo or #ghosttownvideo or something a week before the release as a countdown thing. they did it for gaga's alejandro back in the day. #gagaklein trended for days, it really worked. (i know, I know.. but that shit helps.)

Let's do it! Love the MadonnaTwitter Family

Guest PRPapi

Yeah, iPads stink almost as bad as Howard's women's asses. ;)

It's all good, my friend. Now, come over here you filthy-ass whore and give me a proper hug! :tongue::flirt:

:smooch: