Ghosttown video #soon

Guest Rachelle of London

The last time I remember Madonna having a real actor as co star in her video was the Power Of Goodbye . Goran Višnjić ?

who's this traditional guy??? why would someone say theres no concept??

an alleged record industry insider posting here in MNation

about this Terrence guy, he's not bad looking... a viable piece of meat actually...

Guest Rachelle of London

He's an ignorant turd who abuses woman.

I know can't stand him. She might aswell of brought back Sean Penn

i can see why she wants him for the video, just look at a video of him yourself. he has that bad boy image going on like sean

Plus the fact that his tv show is so hot right now so might as well use it to advance Ghost Town's chances to chart. I mean the song is glorious as it is but it needs to be exposed to a wider audience which Terrence can definitely help. Btw he was in the first Iron Man but had a sort of falling out issue with Robert Downey Jr

Terrence-Howard_RDJ_Iron-Man.jpg

he gave an interview a few years back saying he makes all the women he dates use baby wipes on themselves because toilet paper isn't good enough. as i recall he went into quite a bit of detail and came across as a deluded, misogynist ass.

oh well. can't wait for the video. should get some publicity at least.

he gave an interview a few years back saying he makes all the women he dates use baby wipes on themselves because toilet paper isn't good enough. as i recall he went into quite a bit of detail and came across as a deluded, misogynist ass.

oh well. can't wait for the video. should get some publicity at least.

God, I always think about baby wipes when I see him because of that.

He's a good actor, no doubt, but creepy as fuck.