Ghosttown video #soon

Guest Rachelle of London

• 2 weeks later...

I have this vision for the video of Madonna and a potential love interest, face to face in a abandoned landscapes. A large city, rural landscape, a beach and at each break of the chorus a sort of cataclysm takes place just at the moment when she embraces her love interest. So for instance:

In the lead into the chorus after the first break you'd see them standing in a NY like environment and then a very wide shot and you see a (nuclear) bomb falling from the sky, and the moment it hits the floor, M grabs hold of her lover and everything explodes around them, full force blast but together then remain standing as everything evaporates. The second chorus we see them standing on a beach and when the chorus hits, a tidal wave/tsunami hits around them, destroying everything around them, yet they remain unharmed embracing eachother.

Then the chorus hits and we see the aftermath of both occurances and them walking around it, holding hands, walking over piles of rubble, intercut with images of destruction and debris. Then they face eachother and hug again and we see everything move backwards in reverse, the world coming to life again, destruction clearing up and the final shot would be them looking up into the sky, the camera panning backwards away from them very fast untill we zoom past the bomb, through an airplane that is supposed to drop it which picks up the bomb, flies backwards and then we disappear into the clouds, end scene. (sort of like a reminder that it's not too late to stop the destructive path the world is going in).

I posted this is another thread a while back:

I'd love to see a 1920/30's inspired silent film treatment. She'd be phenomenal taking on the guise of someone like Eve Southern...

63511505_129376236829.jpg

s_152128evesouthernrityuo.jpg

eve-southern-in-a-woman-of-the-sea-direc

10935414_ori.jpg

eve3.jpg

edwin-bower-eve-southern-1925_e.jpg

At some point I would love to see her appropriate this look even if it's not for "Ghosttown", but I do think it would be interesting to present a post-apocalyptic scenario from a 1920's (nearly a century ago) silent film perspective.

I posted this is another thread a while back:

I'd love to see a 1920/30's inspired silent film treatment. She'd be phenomenal taking on the guise of someone like Eve Southern...

63511505_129376236829.jpg

s_152128evesouthernrityuo.jpg

eve-southern-in-a-woman-of-the-sea-direc

10935414_ori.jpg

eve3.jpg

edwin-bower-eve-southern-1925_e.jpg

At some point I would love to see her appropriate this look even if it's not for "Ghosttown", but I do think it would be interesting to present a post-apocalyptic scenario from a 1920's (nearly a century ago) silent film perspective.

that should have been Rescue me´s video!!!!!!!!!!! like her pictures in RS in 1991!

I really need to see her with new hair in this video.She so many interviews and live perfomances with the same hair that i think we should get a new hairdo esp for the new vid. Sth straight and long and big winds blowing like MJ in the earth song

9A9C583D-7530-4265-B490-43114C422D7D.png

Would love it!

It's the Salt Cathedral of Zipaquirá here in Colombia. And underground church built within the tunnels of a salt mine. It's near of Bogotá.

So we know what people want to see, but what do people think we will ACTUALLY see? Does your gut/hunch/superpower/whatever tell you that this will be a cinematic storyline video like Oh Father or TPOG, a visually arresting masterpiece like Frozen, or more of a restrained but impressive set piece?

:thumbsup: Shorter straight hair like the Versace shoot, please.

YES! That was an unexpected look that I loved.

She can still rock the shorter straight hair or the bleached Marilyn hair

In the Rebel Heart promo pics.

Then she went back to 'play it safe' blond waves that she had for a decade.

YES! That was an unexpected look that I loved.

She can still rock the shorter straight hair or the bleached Marilyn hair

In the Rebel Heart promo pics.

Then she went back to 'play it safe' blond waves that she had for a decade.

My thoughts exactly..come on M, do the right thing!

versace-540x220.jpg

It says here Terrence Howard from EMPIRE is co-starring in the video?!?! :madgemanson:

http://www.boyculture.com/boy_culture/2015/03/madonna-ellen-part-1.html

OMG she is the Empress of Graciousness. Hopefully its reciprocal and she gets a cameo on Empire as a superstar that gets fucked out of a number #1 and then performs Ghosttown (in a duet with Taraji P Henson of course) in an emotional primetime moment

Great looking dude and a fine actor!

Indeed! Plus,I'm thrilled that she's using a high-profile actor for the video.It will get alot of media attention and Youtube views.

Uou he is FINE looking and he could be a great love interest.

P.S. Didn't Traditional said "there is no concept" for the video? It doesn't make sense to hire an actor then does it? Hope Jonas surprises me after Jump and Celebration videos fiascos.