Ghosttown video #soon

Guest Rachelle of London

Guest Rachelle of London

Ok so I've noticed that many of madonnas dancers are in Paris and have posted pics with captions saying #videoshoot could it be poss that M is leaving Milan and then new video shoot in Paris this week. If so it'll be so amazing. If this is all false let's just fangirl about the amazing video Ghosttown is gonna get.

OMG it's great news! :inlove: :inlove:

Could totally happen (in fact, it's late compared to the previous second singles). Some people here said that she could shoot the video in Italy because there are many Ghost Towns, I found this :

http://slowitaly.yourguidetoitaly.com/2013/10/ghost-towns-abandoned-villages-in-italy/

It would be perfect :drama:

OMG it's great news! :inlove: :inlove:

Could totally happen (in fact, it's late compared to the previous second singles). Some people here said that she could shoot the video in Italy because there are many Ghost Towns, I found this :

http://slowitaly.yourguidetoitaly.com/2013/10/ghost-towns-abandoned-villages-in-italy/

It would be perfect :drama:

Perfect indeed!! Wow!

There are a lot of Roman ruins in Italy. She is in Italy right now. Could film there too. But the link Moka posted shows some really stunning locations. ♡

Edit: never mind, she'll be in Paris tomorrow :drama:

Guest Rachelle of London

always thought about detroit...

thanks chelle

OMG I thought it would be Detroit as well however Paris will be fabulous! I'm imagining black n white

Guest Rachelle of London

Fingers crossed for either. I wouldntve thought shed have dancers in it. I thought it would be like a more gloomy love profusion.

The dancers might not be "dancing" prob cheaper to have them then hire actors.

Guest whatatramp

*video opens with Michelle Budd screaming outside Madonna's house*

"maybe it was all too much, too much for a man to take"

alternatively a nice black and white video of her freestyle dancing and she can like hold on to them and push them away and stuff in the choruses

I want to see snow in this video!

Edit: and wolves. Snow and wolves in an abandoned town

Oooh this is interesting.

I want to see snow in this video!

Edit: and wolves. Snow and wolves in an abandoned town

We might get that for JOA if she brings it out at the end of the year.

I'd love to see a Gothic horror Madonna. Set the video in the Paris of the late 1800's,fog swirling around the dark streets & Madonna appears cloaked in that now infamous black cape.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

she should do a longer shoot and project (4 days maybe), and make the first half of the short film the Ghosttown video and the second half the Devil Pray video :)

Guest Rachelle of London

she should do a longer shoot and project (4 days maybe), and make the first half of the short film the Ghosttown video and the second half the Devil Pray video :)

I think id faint!

I feel she's really in the creative zone this time around. She seemed rushed off her feet with other priorities during MDNA and the videos were still great.

I'm so ready for the Ghosttown video, I feel like she's really passionate about the music, message and the imagery this era! :sassy:

I do feel it will have an apocalyptic theme but in typical M style it will not be what we expect I'm sure.

There are so many wonderful scenarios for Ghosttown because it has such a strong atmospheric quality to the lyrics. This could be one of her most emotional and creative videos ever. The song begs for a great video clip and I am sure that will happen.