Brit Awards discussion: continued

That was sarcasm... reread it knowing that. The writer is being very pro-Madonna. :)

Oh i know that shes pro Madonna and shes sarcastic( she was just like the rest of us, in our fishnets, teetering on our killer heels, on a plinth and so on LOL) ,I just meant its so annoying seeing people react like that. Witnessing someone else's misfortune "oh shes human just like us", somehow makes them feel better.

Guys you should look at this for a good laugh... Especially for all the fans out here who seem to be litteraly traumatized by madonna's fall ( more so then herself is!!!! Lol)

It doesnt matter if you can t understand french just click on the video links

http://www.chartsinfrance.net/actualite/news-96067.html

( fyi i had never seen or heard of these falls before... And my reaction (past the uncontrollable laugh at first) is that those women are troopers and this is why they perform at the level that they do!

Beyonce's fall is quite spectacular but it did not prevent her from keeping on shaking her head! Kuddos lol

Edited by heymrdj1

Thanks, they're quite funny. I just had to skip M's not coz I see her as perfect or any such godly illusion i just don't wanna see her hurt in any way. I have to admit tho that I watch Gag's falls (and there are plenty of them) whenever I needed some laughs. :demonic:

Thanks, they're quite funny. I just had to skip M's not coz I see her as perfect or any such godly illusion i just don't wanna see her hurt in any way. I have to admit tho that I watch Gag's falls (and there are plenty of them) whenever I needed some laughs. :demonic:

:lol:

I was shocked by the fall but now I'm totally obsessed with this performance. It's truly one of the best performances by Madonna ever and the fall just added some dramatic effect to it...I can't stop watching it...

I was shocked by the fall but now I'm totally obsessed with this performance. It's truly one of the best performances by Madonna ever and the fall just added some dramatic effect to it...I can't stop watching it...

Word!

All the pics look like they were taken from a moving painting

And the energy she showed while doing it

Is there no medium she hasn't conquered and dominated! QWEEENNNNN of EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!