Brit Awards discussion: continued

i dont think Madonna was even trying to blame him for what happened at all...it was tied too tight, thats it, he took it all personally like a big ole drama queen. she said what happened and that was that.

send the cape back with it still tied! lol

i dont think Madonna was even trying to blame him for what happened at all...it was tied too tight, thats it, he took it all personally like a big ole drama queen. she said what happened and that was that.

send the cape back with it still tied! lol

It should be sold for charity. Think of the schools that could be built with the money generated from her auctioning off "the cape".

Fashion designers get easily upset..just suck a dummy Armani!

yup, they are very sentimental, just like D&G. Very sad. Only Versace, Tisci and Gaultier are very loyal

is there a feud with D&G and M???

well Madonna wore a Givenchy dress for Grammys which was very identical to D&G collection, and D&G wrote on instagramm

some stupid comments

I love this picture. i think its been edited (i think the original had other dancers in it) but its beuatiful.

1fB4FqfeZ3k.jpg

B7663B73-6392-4E67-B606-AFACD9FE58D3.jpg

It's amazing that she's still relevant without even trying. ;) I mean, she's always been!

This is why I have adored this woman for 32 years, she NEVER plays the victim, her irony and her sense of humour is simply admirable! Madonna I simply adore you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest eroticerotic

realityisalways, on 28 Feb 2015 - 5:37 PM, said:

snapback.png

lol does anyone know where i can find the madonna game where you can replace her brain with a chicken and her head starts flapping away :laugh::laugh:

the things people come up with lol

So when looking at the BRITS official performance video, it has 188 dislikes. Do people dislike the performance or dislike the fact that she was yanked off stage? :huh:

Anyways, I think after watching the clip of her on Jonathan Ross I had my 'AHA' moment about capegate .... I wrote this on my Facebook with a link to the Guardian article.

With Madonna decidely steering the global zeitgeist once again, conversations about ageism & female sexism are perhaps more relevant than ever. Being yanked off stage by cape, she has inadvertently proven something remarkable, and her cultural significance and impact remains unmatched. Let's remember for a moment that while we champion gay/bi/lesbian equality, that ageism and gender discrimination remains very real in our society.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/feb/28/madonnas-fall-doesnt-make-her-ancient

"Anyway, seeing her vulnerable and humiliated – that made you like her a bit more, eh? For a minute there she was just like the rest of us, in our fishnets, teetering on our killer heels, on a plinth and so on."

I really hate people. Do they get off on these things? does it make them feel better about their shitty lives?

I really hate people. Do they get off on these things? does it make them feel better about their shitty lives?

That was sarcasm... reread it knowing that. The writer is being very pro-Madonna. :)