Sharon O. claims M doesn't have the pipes 4 showtunes.

acko

All what's been said is true. As long as Kelly was modeling for Material Girl everything was fine. She even defended Madonna in her rant about Gagas horrible fanbase when they started talking shit about almost every female artist on the planet. Including her daughter. She wrote that open letter to Gaga about her alleged anti bullying stance and her doing nothing about it when her monsters wishing rape, AIDS, cancer onto Gagas competition. Let's face it, she called Gaga a hypocrit. And it was right. But when she had the chance to confront Gaga, she did nothing. I understand that she couldn't do it on air after Gagas performance. That would have been unprofessional. But what happened then was cringeworthy. All of a sudden they were fine, all was forgotten. She never adressed the case again. The monsters continued to attack other artists. To keep it short: from my perspective she threw her own daughter under the bus. Am I surprised? No. Sharon was responsible for bringing the whole family (except for some family members) into the spotlight with that "Osbourne" vehicle on MTV. I'm convinced this show caused huge harm to her children and it is responsible for their alcohol and drug problems.

The public hasn't seen Madonna do something outside of pop in 18 years (Evita). I'm always hearing people criticize her chops. Again she doesn't have to prove anything to anyone, but it's kind of fun to watch her surprise people who under estimate what she's capable of. That's all I meant. :)

I can't stand Sharon O. what a jerk bye B****

Edited by juliebean

Guest Hunterlas

Who gives a FUCK what that bitch thinks... Frankly I dont see the point of bringing garbage to the forum.

The public hasn't seen Madonna do something outside of pop in 18 years (Evita). I'm always hearing people criticize her chops. Again she doesn't have to prove anything to anyone, but it's kind of fun to watch her surprise people who under estimate what she's capable of. That's all I meant. :)

Hear what you are trying to express, but I think there is too much emphasis on singers having to show off this larger than life voices because of conservative shit shows like x-factor and american idol. My all time favorite female singers like Madonna, Siouxsie Sioux, Debbie Harry, & Bjork, all have very good voices, but their originality, creativity, and innovative music and style beats all the commercial shit that is force fed to us.