Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016: North America and Europe dates announced!

Apples388

Guest gang bang

MADONNA ONLY NEED TO GROSS 281M IN ORDER TO OWN THE 3 MOST SUCCESFUL TOURS BY A FEMALE ARTIST

I THINK SHE WILL GET IT

STICKY AND SWEET 407M

MDNA 305M

REBEL HEART 281M

MADONNA ONLY NEED TO GROSS 281M IN ORDER TO OWN THE 3 MOST SUCCESFUL TOURS BY A FEMALE ARTIST

I THINK SHE WILL GET IT

STICKY AND SWEET 407M

MDNA 305M

REBEL HEART 281M

let's worry about getting tickets first and then dealing with how much this tour will gross.

If you read the thread y'all would know you don't even NEED TO PURCHASE anything to get the code!

where does it say that? We should perhaps be helping each other rather than pouncing on anyone with simple questions. There are just too many pages to go through.

Sorry but people here don't seem very welcoming to new members.. it's as if they forget when they were the new members...

doesn't happen to just the newbies

the oldies like myself gets the same shit as well

some here are not the friendliest

Sorry but people here don't seem very welcoming to new members.. it's as if they forget when they were the new members...

Cos that's really gonna endear you isn't it? What do you want? A pat on the head and a glass of milk? Either join in or don't.

where does it say that? We should perhaps be helping each other rather than pouncing on anyone with simple questions. There are just too many pages to go through.

So I should wade back through them for you?

the oldies like myself gets the same shit as well

I wonder why....

Guest Rachelle of London

When I was new a member told me to go fuck myself. :lmao:

It's the reason why I stayed! I bloody love this place

Cos that's really gonna endear you isn't it? What do you want? A pat on the head and a glass of milk? Either join in or don't.

So I should wade back through them for you?

I wonder why....

Well sure since you are the one with the information or simply don't reply.

that's all.

what is my proof of purchase from Itunes? it sounds dumb i know, but i just checked and i never received a confirmation of the Rebel Heart's pre-order! all i have is the payment confirmation of the individual tracks...will this be ok? what did the other UK members who purchased this album through Itunes sent in order to access to the pre-sale? thanks

what is my proof of purchase from Itunes? it sounds dumb i know, but i just checked and i never received a confirmation of the Rebel Heart's pre-order! all i have is the payment confirmation of the individual tracks...will this be ok? what did the other UK members who purchased this album through Itunes sent in order to access to the pre-sale? thanks

here's the info:

http://www.madonnauktour.co.uk

hopefully it helps i'm a bit confused about it as well.

I totally get the London audiences being shit . I might see where else I might fancy Manchester .

Then again for S&S 2 I was rather intoxicated anyway so was up dancing the whole thing and making sure everyone around me was too. Has to be done

Never want an experience like Hyde Park. Literally stunk of horse shit

I totally get the London audiences being shit . I might see where else I might fancy Manchester .

Then again for S&S 2 I was rather intoxicated anyway so was up dancing the whole thing and making sure everyone around me was too. Has to be done

Never want an experience like Hyde Park. Literally stunk of horse shit

Sounds like me when i went to Vegas to see Britney, the first night i went i bought cheap tickets the day of and i was getting my life and people were yelling at me to sit down and i turned around and was encouraging them to be get up and have fun because it's britney spears and then i went back to minding my own business and then they started yelling again and i kind of put those people in there place by yelling at them :madgemanson:

When I was new a member told me to go fuck myself. :lmao:

It's the reason why I stayed! I bloody love this place

Well, now I see why you're one of the most liked persons here... You're such a sweetie

And now I see where all the hostility comes from... Arrogant people, jesus, there's gotta be some problem with them!

I'm Daniel btw, nice to "meet" you sweetie! Is there a thread where we can present ourselves?

Sounds like me when i went to Vegas to see Britney, the first night i went i bought cheap tickets the day of and i was getting my life and people were yelling at me to sit down and i turned around and was encouraging them to be get up and have fun because it's britney spears and then i went back to minding my own business and then they started yelling again and i kind of put those people in there place by yelling at them :madgemanson:

I had the same last year in London. I went to see Beyoncé on my birthday. I was Block 102 row D so FUCKING close to the front and I was being shouted at to sit down like ????????????? I don't understand it. Why do people not want to have fun? I never want to be seated for Madonna.

I had the same last year in London. I went to see Beyoncé on my birthday. I was Block 102 row D so FUCKING close to the front and I was being shouted at to sit down like ????????????? I don't understand it. Why do people not want to have fun? I never want to be seated for Madonna.

The only time I sit at at a Madonna concert is in the beginning waiting for show to start and pray my legs don't fail me otherwise i'm up and dancing I don't care. Not watching a piano recital.

Well, now I see why you're one of the most liked persons here... You're such a sweetie

And now I see where all the hostility comes from... Arrogant people, jesus, there's gotta be some problem with them!

I'm Daniel btw, nice to "meet" you sweetie! Is there a thread where we can present ourselves?

Saucer of milk instead of a glass then, is it?

Er...you kinda have just "presented" yourself.

That was Chelle's way of telling you btw, that you either "get" the general vibe of the place and join in, or you don't.

Exactly it's kind of ridiculous too..

You are in front of them and you paid more money to see the show then they did and they think that they have the right to yell at you?

Some people are just so stupid

137 is the lowest price? what, they want madonna to perform for half empty arenas?

http://www.ticketmaster.fr/en/manifestation/package-madonna-ticket/idmanif/338452

I admit I haven't followed the cheapest ticket pricing for her arenas, but has Madonna ever NOT sold out an arena? Especially if she's going to be performing fewer dates or just one night per city, I can't imagine it happening. Madonna is also not U2, so I won't worry about people not being willing to pay for her.

I might be blindly oblivious, but I can't say I've ever really seen a teen at a Madonna concert either. The top two pricing tiers are generally 21+ for financial reasons, and that covers most of the venue.

tears

Just send them the order confirmation from iTunes. Your iTunes invoice

thanks Chelle, but i don't have an order confirmation for the album. the first receipt i ever received was for the download of HT, JOA and Iconic

All sorted now anyway! thanks :)

Guest Rachelle of London

Yeah there's one in the lounge Daniel.

the thing that really amazed me about MDNA at Hyde Park was how civilized concert goers are here! i left my spot TWICE to go to the loo and people would just let me walk in and out without any problem. same with other people coming and going to buy food and drinks.... nobody was taking my place or occupying it. i found it wonderful :D

Anyway i am so going to at least two UK dates and a European one!

maybe to the US too as i'm getting my bonus soon, who knows :wow:

I might be blindly oblivious, but I can't say I've ever really seen a teen at a Madonna concert either. The top two pricing tiers are generally 21+ for financial reasons, and that covers most of the venue.

Which is why a lot of the time at Madonna's concerts, the audience is the absolute pits, and why she probably does need to keep having, er... pits.... and special fan areas that actually give her some real fan interaction.