Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016: North America and Europe dates announced!

Apples388

The announcement is March 2, in the UK the ticket pre-sale date is March 12.

Thank u!

RE NIkki: De Telegraaf said BE /NL wil happen. hope Belgium is skipped...unless it's Palais12 :wow:

Yes. I think it's just saying that 2 is the maximum amount that you can buy, but there is no guarentee that you will get tickets until you buy them (even if you have the code) because of how fast they sell out.

Just a nightmare

The announcement is March 2, in the UK the ticket pre-sale date is March 12.

In Denmark, the pre-sale dates are 5-6 March.

Edmonton Rexall Place Calgary Scotiabank Saddledome Vancouver Rogers Arena

Can someone give more information about the glitch on madonna.com? These dates were pretty much confirmed?

omg wow she's really touring Canada!! If she comes to Toronto, Ottawa and Montreal like she did last time this will be her most extensive Canadian tour yet

The fact that she is going to smaller cities in Canada makes me think she is going to do the same in the US too. I hope so. I am glad she visited places she had never been before with MDNA Tour, but there are still so many cities she needs to visit and are not saturated. Memphis, Tampa, Orlando, Sacramento, San Antonio, Austin, Nashville, Portland, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, Indianapolis, Columbus. She has never played in those places.

omg wow she's really touring Canada!! If she comes to Toronto, Ottawa and Montreal like she did last time this will be her most extensive Canadian tour yet

Hoping this doesn't mean she'll skip toronto doesn't make sensemble for her too but she did with CT when she went to Montreal and didn't do toronto

Guest Hunterlas

You know how there are always two stages being built city after city, right? The natural second stop would be in the midwest... Opening night in Canada to then jump to LA makes no sense.

If they were going to lie though, why not go all the way and make up venues for asia/ocenia? Thats what make me think this could be real.

I really don't see her playing the SECC when Manchester and Birmingham both have bigger venues. Surely they'd go for the biggest venues to sell the most tickets. I hope anyway. I don't want to have to go to Scotland :(

I really don't see her playing the SECC when Manchester and Birmingham both have bigger venues. Surely they'd go for the biggest venues to sell the most tickets. I hope anyway. I don't want to have to go to Scotland :(

I've heard she is doing Manchester, and whatever fan made up that stupid itinerary should fact check before posting. No-one plays the Glasgow SECC anymore. It's a defunct venue since The Hydro opened.

Guest Rachelle of London

The hydro was the busiest arena last year. It's LNs venue of choice it seems for all artists now.

But - no Manchester UK. I'm hoping for a Manchester show.

No Birmingham either but the page looks dodgy anyway.

I seem to remember it was a while before Birmingham and Manchester were announced. Hyde Park was very slow selling out. I doubt she will do that or Wembley again so O2 seems likely. If it is the O2, I'll go for it. At least with a seat you aren't fighting for a spot! I hate all this stressing! I just want a front row seat for once!