Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016: North America and Europe dates announced!

Apples388

Guys, should one bother with Early Entry Tickets or is General Admission ok?

I want to be as close to the stage as possible. Are Early Entry Tickets the only option then or is it ok if I have GA tickets and cueue in the morning?

Really don't wanna bother with Early Entry unless they're the only way to get close to the stage.

If you queue early, you should be able to get close to the stage even with a General Admission ticket.

Guest Rachelle of London

Of all the standing MDNA shows I was at - it was never difficult to get close to the stage without "Early Entry".

You sometimes only got to see her soundcheck though if you had "Early Entry" - although this was just random and for indoor arena shows I don't know if she ever did soundchecks in front of the audience (certain none in USA that I heard of) - seemed to be just a stadium thing.

Yeah mostly a stadium thing but Amsterdam Ziggo Dome and Miami got soundcheck.

Thanks guys for all the answers!

Will go ahead with GA tickets then and try to queue early. Though queuing at Bercy will probably be hell lol

Oh and for the record, she did do some indoor soundcheck last time she was on tour! Ziggo Dome in Amsterdam for example. But yeah, I don't think I'll shell out double the ticket price just so I MIGHT see her at the soundcheck. Will hope for the best and buy GA tickets! :)

Yeah mostly a stadium thing but Amsterdam Ziggo Dome and Miami got soundcheck.

Probably ziggo dome bc she was the first act ever to perform there.

Thanks! Was ook reuzetrote op mezelf! En blij

yeah ik ook

inmiddels ook een staankaart, de site probeerde me die vakken 102 daarboven aan te smeren. maar na een paar keer had ik m!

yeah ik ook

inmiddels ook een staankaart, de site probeerde me die vakken 102 daarboven aan te smeren. maar na een paar keer had ik m!

👍 nog teveel nachtjes slapen ;(