Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016: North America and Europe dates announced!

Apples388

Kim darling, any seat in an arena is better than standing in shitty Hyde Park with a sound system like a crackling car radio

:rotfl:

I was in GC for Hyde Park so it was okay. I had some friends in the back who were texting me saying that they have heard better sound coming through from gigs when they've been sat in their own garden near a venue :rotfl:

I have a feeling top-price tickets will be going for no less than £250.00

Oh I think that's fairly reasonable when you consider what some of younger artists charge and the show isn't anyone hear the standard of Madonna. I would pay £250. Bette Midler is charging £150 for top priced seats

Oh I think that's fairly reasonable when you consider what some of younger artists charge and the show isn't anyone hear the standard of Madonna. I would pay £250. Bette Midler is charging £150 for top priced seats

Bette Midler is a sack of shit and she's not younger than Madonna!! :evil:

I was in GC for Hyde Park so it was okay. I had some friends in the back who were texting me saying that they have heard better sound coming through from gigs when they've been sat in their own garden near a venue :rotfl:

It was Golden Circle for me as well.

Apparently people said that outside the golden circle was like being at another show and they were bored.

Bette Midler is a sack of shit and she's not younger than Madonna!! :evil:

Oh I know I was using her as an example of someone charging high prices.

I think floor front blocks lower tier £250,

Back floor and back lower blocks £125 upper tier £80 -£60.

As long as they don't try and charge £175 for upper tier at the 02 like they did with S&S

Kim darling, any seat in an arena is better than standing in shitty Hyde Park with a sound system like a crackling car radio

Yes sweets, I have fond memories of that similar night in an Edinburgh rugby stadium (a venue ONLY acoustically acceptable for 80,000 men singing rugby songs) the spinetingling moment the Queen appeared suspended in BROAD DAYLIGHT as the chump who's job it was to diffuse the lighting sat cluelessly and Oseary checked his watch every two minutes to make sure he didn't have a fine to pay :bad:

I might just go for whatever I can get in the first instance with the pre-sales and then aim for a (second) show with better seats later on...

Yeah that's what they bank on us doing, and I fall for it every time JUST IN CASE better tix don't appear later on :rotfl: Price wise I see £160 top price tickets...but like U2, many different "special packages" for insane amounts of money.

Yes sweets, I have fond memories of that similar night in an Edinburgh rugby stadium (a venue ONLY acoustically acceptable for 80,000 men singing rugby songs) the spinetingling moment the Queen appeared suspended in BROAD DAYLIGHT as the chump who's job it was to diffuse the lighting sat cluelessly and Oseary checked his watch every two minutes to make sure he didn't have a fine to pay :bad:

I can't. :rotfl::dead:

I so want to see this tour, i only pray that prices aren't skyhigh. Have to buy 2 of them, plus train and maybe hotel. If only there are cheap tickets in the venue, even i don't see much, i will be happy.

I'm pretty sure they'll want to top the MDNA Tour numbers so I think prices will be quite steep. If she does go to Australasia for Jan/Feb as rumoured I'm expecting a handful of stadium dates there (at top prices)..

Guest Hunterlas

I'm pretty sure they'll want to top the MDNA Tour numbers so I think prices will be quite steep. If she does go to Australasia for Jan/Feb as rumoured I'm expecting a handful of stadium dates there (at top prices)..

THIS. WORD BY WORD.

Whatever the prices were for the Brum MDNA show ...I'm expecting not much difference from that tbh. I think they'll also try the new trick of charging much more for London :bad:

I hope we're not all getting ahead of ourselves here and the ...er...prediction of the...er.... MIllenium Stadium isn't an actual reality :bad:

The site of Amazon says this:

'Pre-order your CD, Vinyl or MP3 copy of Rebel Heart by Madonna by 23:59 GMT on Monday, 9 March, 2015 and you'll receive a passcode giving you access to a 30-hour presale window for the chance to buy up to two (2) tickets to one of Madonna's 2015 UK tour dates, before general release to the public.'

For the concert I need 2 tickets, is it possible you think?

Yeah that's what they bank on us doing, and I fall for it every time JUST IN CASE better tix don't appear later on :rotfl: Price wise I see £160 top price tickets...but like U2, many different "special packages" for insane amounts of money.

Kim your posts are fucking priceless

I guess we should be thankful she isnt going to have a piss fountain like Kilo

:lmao:

So that confirms that she's going to start the tour in Europe?

And we have confirmed this countries:

-UK

-France

-Spain

-Italy

-Germany

-Holand

-Belgium

-Denmark

-The Netherlands

She should add Poland, Sweden and maybe Turkey but with the Ukraine war and ISIS I don't want her to go to there for safety.

So that confirms that she's going to start the tour in Europe?

I'm not sure it does. I think these emails have gone out to us in Europe because she's in Europe promoting at the moment. I imagine the US tour tickets push will come when she's back in the US for round 2 of American promo.

Rumours suggest that she's doing Europe in the autumn, and kicking off the tour in the summer in north America...

The site of Amazon says this:

'Pre-order your CD, Vinyl or MP3 copy of Rebel Heart by Madonna by 23:59 GMT on Monday, 9 March, 2015 and you'll receive a passcode giving you access to a 30-hour presale window for the chance to buy up to two (2) tickets to one of Madonna's 2015 UK tour dates, before general release to the public.'

For the concert I need 2 tickets, is it possible you think?

Yes. I think it's just saying that 2 is the maximum amount that you can buy, but there is no guarentee that you will get tickets until you buy them (even if you have the code) because of how fast they sell out.