Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016: North America and Europe dates announced!

Apples388

Ok... it's for the British people.... I live in the Netherlands. I am always afraid that I'm the only member they forgot to email.... my god, this is already nerve wrecking!

Amazing how they've managed to keep the tour itinerary locked up so tight when it will probably be fully released on Monday and yet the whole album leaked months before its release date!

:rotfl:

(and better not talking about the mess of the GT ipad game in italy...still fuming if i think about it....)

They did random different things in different places really.

In Abu Dhabi I was Early Entry golden circle so I did the iPod thing but I didn't get in. When we all rushed in, I made sure I was in the very front of the golden circle and that's how I got in the Golden Triangle. Guy O and an assistant came over to us after the support act had finished and gave almost all of us at the front of the golden circle wristbands to get into the Golden Triangle. Amazeballs!

Translated - he sucked some corporate cock :wow::bad:

I'm hearing London, Glasgow and Manchester for the UK in December *prays*

Guest Rachelle of London

Doesn't look like there's any Icon pre-sale at the moment. The other Icon members on Facebook in the Boycott Radio 1 Group are already having a meltdown :rotfl:

i BLOODY LOVE THAT FB GROUP

:dead:

Guest Rachelle of London

Translated - he sucked some corporate cock :wow::bad:

I'm hearing London, Glasgow and Manchester for the UK in December *prays*

Me too, I heard Birmingham aswell.

Guest Rachelle of London

I hope that if they do have album redemptions in the USA, they are not part of the first-week sales total.

Bet they will

Guest Hunterlas

I hope that if they do have album redemptions in the USA, they are not part of the first-week sales total.

And WHY would that be bad?

Guest Rachelle of London

If Birmingham is on a Friday or a Saturday I would go. It only hold around 11k so nice and intimate.

I know. Will be amazing.

They should do some promo at the actual Bullring (shopping centre) on the leadup to the show.

I'm always nervous about arena pre-sales! Eeek! Decent seats are gonna be hard to get I predict.

Kim darling, any seat in an arena is better than standing in shitty Hyde Park with a sound system like a crackling car radio