Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016: North America and Europe dates announced!

Apples388

Take this with a grain of salt, but according to SimonVenekeo in the Madonna-Infinity Forum, there will be a VIP area called The Bull Ring (similar to the Golden Triangle of the MDNA Tour.

Take this with a grain of salt, but according to SimonVenekeo in the Madonna-Infinity Forum, there will be a VIP area called The Bull Ring (similar to the Golden Triangle of the MDNA Tour.

YAAASSSS MAMA

Guest Rachelle of London

yup. Ive heard that from 2 different people.

I was always wondering how did you get those golden triangle tix anyway?

In Europe, they did a lottery among people with standing tickets. First the Early Entry and Golden Circle lines, then general admission if any wristbands were left.

They did random different things in different places really.

In Abu Dhabi I was Early Entry golden circle so I did the iPod thing but I didn't get in. When we all rushed in, I made sure I was in the very front of the golden circle and that's how I got in the Golden Triangle. Guy O and an assistant came over to us after the support act had finished and gave almost all of us at the front of the golden circle wristbands to get into the Golden Triangle. Amazeballs!

Tickets go on sale in the UK for a 30 hour pre-sale window on March 12. Amazon.co.uk is also offering a pre-sale code for pre-orders through March 9.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/l/?node=5831951031

When you order Madonna's album Rebel Heart on CD, MP3 or Vinyl (the “Qualifying Item”) you'll receive a passcode (the “Offer”). The passcode will give you access to a 30-hour presale window (between 10:00 GMT on Thursday, 12 March, 2015 to 16:00 GMT on Friday, 13 March, 2015) during which you'll get the chance to buy up to two (2) tickets to one of Madonna's 2015 UK tour dates from ticketmaster.co.uk before general release to the public.

Each customer may claim a maximum of one Offer. The Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Monday, 9 March, 2015.

Where's this rumour coming from that she'll start the tour in Berlin end of July??? Doesn't make sense to me.

Hope the September rumour is true, means she won't start rehearsals til June or late May so she can promote the second single too!

Tickets go on sale in the UK for a 30 hour pre-sale window on March 12. Amazon.co.uk is also offering a pre-sale code for pre-orders through March 9.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/l/?node=5831951031

When you order Madonna's album Rebel Heart on CD, MP3 or Vinyl (the Qualifying Item) you'll receive a passcode (the Offer). The passcode will give you access to a 30-hour presale window (between 10:00 GMT on Thursday, 12 March, 2015 to 16:00 GMT on Friday, 13 March, 2015) during which you'll get the chance to buy up to two (2) tickets to one of Madonna's 2015 UK tour dates from ticketmaster.co.uk before general release to the public.

Each customer may claim a maximum of one Offer. The Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Monday, 9 March, 2015.

Does anyone know if this means people will be able to purchase tickets before Icon members?

Where's this rumour coming from that she'll start the tour in Berlin end of July??? Doesn't make sense to me.

Hope the September rumour is true, means she won't start rehearsals til June or late May so she can promote the second single too!

The most reliable rumour I've come across is that the tour will start on 29 August, with rehearsals starting in Mid-May.

The most reliable rumour I've come across is that the tour will start on 29 August, with rehearsals starting in Mid-May.

Amazing how they've managed to keep the tour itinerary locked up so tight when it will probably be fully released on Monday and yet the whole album leaked months before its release date!