Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016: North America and Europe dates announced!

Apples388

tumblr_lxuvijhJLI1r186uoo1_500.gif

You should probably watch more National Geographic documentaries and save yourself a whole lot of money on travelling. Why go to Rome when you can enjoy it from the comfort of your living room in HD?

:lol:

Guys, anybody have been to Vegas shows before?

How is that like? Are the tickets really really expensive? is the cheapest ticket good seat to see the whole show?

Thanks for your comments.

If they don't add a date in Texas or Mexico, I'll go to the second date in LV, I'm pretty sure that she will add one.

She always adds more dates for LV,its a given and hotel rates do down after August too

The Pope will be visiting Philadelphia from Sep 25 to 27 for the World Meeting of Families that is happening Sep 22-27 and is expected to attract about 2 million visitors to Philly. Good luck finding any rooms anywhere within 50 miles from the city.

That's why it cost sooooo much !!!!! And everything is full........... Damn !! :rant:

tumblr_lxuvijhJLI1r186uoo1_500.gif

You should probably watch more National Geographic documentaries and save yourself a whole lot of money on travelling. Why go to Rome when you can enjoy it from the comfort of your living room in HD?

:lol:

Where is the list of pre sale shows? It's just showing general public sale date. For Toronto: Minday March 9th. I've purchased the Icon Pass for $20 and have received my code. Just confused what my next step is. I'm reading that presage starts tomorrow at 11am.

Any idea of prices for UK? How much will the 'ultimate VIP package' be? That seems to be the only way to get a very close seat!

And why seats 2 - 3? Who gets row 1?

OMG I need to neck some of this.

BachProducts-All-SM.jpg

Guys, is the ICON pass really worth it? I don't to spend even more money if they don't offer the best seats, when I can just do the Live Nation presale

I'd also like to know this. Have another week to find out but always good to plan ahead

Back in 2011-2012, they shut down paid fan club memberships. Anyone who was already a paid member was upgraded to 'Legacy' status. They're not admitting anyone else at this point.

I always find that unfair as well. I mean I know it's nice for the people who were fanclub members for years but some of us were young when they closed it down and didn't have the money to pay for fanclub memberships. There should be a way to get in imo. For younger fans.

so if u get the live pass presale - can u get tickets anywhere in the arena first? they must only have a limited number of tickets for presales i would imagine.

Gosh... cant believe she's not coming to Portugal this time... DAMN IT!!

It will be a mess to be able to get tickets for Barcelona or Paris. > :(

Edited by ARCPort1

Thanks MSIG !

It gives me a good idea.

I hesitate to buy a very expensive package and only going once in MTL but to have an amazing seat.

Or

Going in MTL and in Philly but to have a less good seat.....................................................................

I'm tempted to buy your ticket for Philly damn it!

so if u get the live pass presale - can u get tickets anywhere in the arena first? they must only have a limited number of tickets for presales i would imagine.

Someone please answer!!!! How much better are ICON presale tickets????!!!!

Guest Rachelle of London

I have to travel to see the Queen this time around? This sucks :'(

I feel like an Australian

:dead:

Miami?