Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016: North America and Europe dates announced!

Apples388

If you haven't signed up for the Madonna.com newsletter, I suggest you do. The announcement will most likely be made via e-mail......

Guest bluejean

Won't it only go to people in the regions that shows are being announced? So I won't get anything because I'm in Australia where Madonna doesn't do concerts :lol:

Won't it only go to people in the regions that shows are being announced? So I won't get anything because I'm in Australia where Madonna doesn't do concerts :lol:

Who knows! :lol:

That's right! The time is coming and the MadonnaOnline can exclusively inform on what has happened behind the scenes: Brazil is also one of the countries that will receive the Rebel Heart Tour.

Negotiations for this new tour have been going on for months and are almost all closed. Madonna will do shows in North America, Europe, South America and will finally get to Australia, a country that has not had a visit since 1993!

The tour is being formatted for arenas and will be presented as so for most places in America and Europe. However, in some countries will be stadiums The same practice was followed with the Confessions Tour - only six shows were in stadiums.

The company responsible for shows in Brazil is the Time For Fun (they have an exclusive contract with Live Nation, a company partner of Madonna on tour) and the shows are planned to take place between January and February 2016.

UPTADE: Remember that last month the Time for Fun sent an email to customers asked which show you wanted to see in Brazil and Madonna was one of the options.

This tour will to come to Brazil & will exceed our warm and indisputable public: outside of the United States, is where Madonna raises more. With the Sticky & Sweet Tour the gross was $ 22 million for five shows and the MDNA Tour $ 20 million over four shows.

The official announcement with the first dates will be announced this Monday. The debut of the tour will be on 29 / Aug in Miami and ends in February / 2016. We can not say if the dates for Brazil will be disclosed now or in a few months, as occurred with the MDNA tour - the tour was confirmed in February / 2012 and the announcement to Brazil just came out in April 2012.

So start saving and prepare your pocket because we will soon have the ads and sale of tickets for the shows in Brazil! Are you ready?

http://translate.google.com.au/translate?hl=en&sl=pt&u=http://madonnaonline.com.br/&prev=search

That's right! The time is coming and the MadonnaOnline can exclusively inform on what has happened behind the scenes: Brazil is also one of the countries that will receive the Rebel Heart Tour.

Negotiations for this new tour have been going on for months and are almost all closed. Madonna will do shows in North America, Europe, South America and will finally get to Australia, a country that has not had a visit since 1993!

The tour is being formatted for arenas and will be presented as so for most places in America and Europe. However, in some countries will be stadiums The same practice was followed with the Confessions Tour - only six shows were in stadiums.

The company responsible for shows in Brazil is the Time For Fun (they have an exclusive contract with Live Nation, a company partner of Madonna on tour) and the shows are planned to take place between January and February 2016.

UPTADE: Remember that last month the Time for Fun sent an email to customers asked which show you wanted to see in Brazil and Madonna was one of the options.

This tour will to come to Brazil & will exceed our warm and indisputable public: outside of the United States, is where Madonna raises more. With the Sticky & Sweet Tour the gross was $ 22 million for five shows and the MDNA Tour $ 20 million over four shows.

The official announcement with the first dates will be announced this Monday. The debut of the tour will be on 29 / Aug in Miami and ends in February / 2016. We can not say if the dates for Brazil will be disclosed now or in a few months, as occurred with the MDNA tour - the tour was confirmed in February / 2012 and the announcement to Brazil just came out in April 2012.

So start saving and prepare your pocket because we will soon have the ads and sale of tickets for the shows in Brazil! Are you ready?

http://translate.google.com.au/translate?hl=en&sl=pt&u=http://madonnaonline.com.br/&prev=search

This would be exactly the confirmation that i need. For the last two tours she announced the latin dates later in the schedule. All I need to read today is "and also coming soon the dates for South America and Australia for early 2016!"

Guest bluejean

Sounds promising for Australia!

Hopefully they'll annouce those dates at the same time as the others otherwise it will leave alot of doubt in our minds (for obvious reasons.)

With a handful of stadiums I wonder if she'll do Yankee Stadium again! :o

Another 300 million tour you think? :tigger:

How is she gonna do Australia AND Latin America in just 6 months though? Less dates in the US and Europe? What about Asia-Japan?

Guest bluejean

Let is remind ourselves she did UK, Europe, US, South America, Australia and Asia in 3 months for The Girlie Show.

Let is remind ourselves she did UK, Europe, US, South America, Australia and Asia in 3 months for The Girlie Show.

But she basically just went to Paris, London, New York City, Toronto and Montreal. She didn't even go to LA or Chicago.

She did more dates in Australia than in the whole of Europe.

She could do brazil argentina and one or two more south american countries in three weeks. That leaves all February for Australia

^This. I'm still afraid she won't come here, but she can do it!

Guest bluejean

Miami was one of the places I was planning to visit too!

I'll be seeing her in Miami and depending on the dates possibly New York as well. Ugh. Cannot wait.

But arenas must mean multiple nights in some cities, so doesnt seem like there's much time to go to many places.

TRIBE NEWS

1 MAR, 2015

EXCLUSIVE: AND THE WORLD TOUR STARTED FROM…

As a third and final update on our exclusive reports about the upcoming Madonna Tour, MadonnaTribe is happy to report that the Tour will begin in Miami. As you already know the date is set to August 29, 2015

is tribe reliable?

is tribe reliable?

Most reliable fansite out there, I'd say.

i dont even have a credit card, lol, but my dad has one....he would be my only hope....i have never seen madonna...and if she goes to alberta...that would be my only chance...so i dont know the nightmare of trying to get tickets.

i dont even have a credit card, lol, but my dad has one....he would be my only hope....i have never seen madonna...and if she goes to alberta...that would be my only chance...so i dont know the nightmare of trying to get tickets.

let daddy gives you that card, and give daddy sugah.

remember, no sweat no candy.

I just check it out the U2 itinerary and I don't want her to do the same thing, they're playing like 19 cities in 6 months, I mean they're doing 7 dates at MSG in NY, and 5 dates in Paris at Bercy.

I can't imagine M doing seven shows in the same city, at least U2 is not going to Miami hahahaha, in total they will do 66 dates, 33 in the USA and 33 in Europe.

It's pretty much what she did for Confessions. Not 7 shows, but she did 6 each in NYC and London. It's a dream if you live in one of those cities though and can go multiple nights in a row without extra travel.

I'd say Madonna will do :

North America (20-25 shows)

Europe (20 shows)

South America (10 shows)

Australia (10 shows)

= 60-65 shows (so less than MDNA's 88, I don't think she'll do that again)