Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016: North America and Europe dates announced!

Apples388

Guest bluejean

Since I saw that it has been brought up by other member, I too will admit that as a newer member on this forum I don't feel very welcome a lot of times. I was excited to find this site and interact with other fellow Madge fans but a lot of times it feels that when I try and join a conversation I get shunned. I understand as advance members some people here know each other a lot better, but in the end we all have our appreciation for Madonna in common so even newer members should feel a bit more welcome and not have to feel like they are being ignored.

Let's take this to a seperate thread

http://forums.madonnanation.com/index.php?showtopic=49026

Guest bluejean

Look, stadiums vs arenas when it comes to Madonna are two different beasts really depending on the show she had put on. For instance, Who's That Girl Tour and Sticky & Sweet are conceptually very much stadium shows. Whereas Drowned World Tour and, yes, MDNA Tour are conceptually better suited to arenas. Then you have the likes of Blond Ambition and Girlie Show, which could easily be suited to both settings (not a mean feat and not one that many can master.)

And that was, in essence, the 'problem' with MDNA Tour. Artistically, she had gone in with a beautiful theatrical show but of course in order to make $$$$, the majority of shows were in stadiums, er, parks and, erm, other outdoor "spaces". :bad:

It seems obvious that she and her team do not want to repeat that mistake so the arena tour is very welcome from that perspective as it also means that conceptually we'll probably getting another theatrical experience of a show rather than a stadium-friendly one.

However, the flipside is that tickets will be a nightmare - as this thread has already proven. Oh well, such is life.

I have never seen her live so I would love to experience both. I've seen other artists in stadiums and while it's very different I do love the experience. If she does Australia I can't see her doing arenas. She'd have to do way too many shows to meet demand.

awe hugs newbie! u have to pay ur dues and hang in there..........................................it gets better. lol

uhm, canada better have amazon canada presales code thingie. OF COURSE we're all freakin out and we know absolutely nothing. BUT GUYS! this will be my only chance to see her in my life. so i cant wait til monday to find out if she is coming close to me.

pray for me, lol.

Guest bluejean

:lol:

I pray all the real fans here get in the bullring! Including the tuckeye

Gosh, the thought of seeing her opening night... ugh. I can't even comprehend it.

Guest Hunterlas

:lol:

I pray all the real fans here get in the bullring! Including the tuckeye

Gosh, the thought of seeing her opening night... ugh. I can't even comprehend it.

Ive done it 3 times, oh my god.... Nothing like it. Nothing. You going to Canada if thats the destination for the openig night?

Since I saw that it has been brought up by other member, I too will admit that as a newer member on this forum I don't feel very welcome a lot of times. I was excited to find this site and interact with other fellow Madge fans but a lot of times it feels that when I try and join a conversation I get shunned. I understand as advance members some people here know each other a lot better, but in the end we all have our appreciation for Madonna in common so even newer members should feel a bit more welcome and not have to feel like they are being ignored.

tumblr_nagergGtDW1sp24zbo5_400.gif

i feel you sis!

Welcome :) I think you're right but sometimes there's so many threads on the forums that I think people struggle to keep up with everyone.

Hope you're as excited for the album and tour as I am. I'm really hoping she comes to Manchester or Birmingham in the UK but I would go to London if that's the only stop too. Where are you planning on going to see her? It's going to be tough on the old credit cards tho :)

For all the newbies, be strong, it gets better! It's just that we are a small group and we are very close so when new member come they're strangers, y'all just need to earn the respect and that's it,

I know that if she's coming to Mexico, they will keep the surprise until April, that always happen.

Do you think we are going to have an Asian leg for the very first time? Well, apart from Japan...

Katy Perry is going to China, Taiwan, Macau, Singapore, Philippines, Indonesia and Thailand. If they allow KP to play there I don't see why they wouldn't allow M. I doubt she's gonna cover herself.

The fact that she is going to smaller cities in Canada makes me think she is going to do the same in the US too. I hope so. I am glad she visited places she had never been before with MDNA Tour, but there are still so many cities she needs to visit and are not saturated. Memphis, Tampa, Orlando, Sacramento, San Antonio, Austin, Nashville, Portland, Raleigh, Salt Lake City, Indianapolis, Columbus. She has never played in those places.

I think she'll come to Nashville. We have the Titans arena here.

Guest bluejean

Do you think we are going to have an Asian leg for the very first time? Well, apart from Japan...

Katy Perry is going to China, Taiwan, Macau, Singapore, Philippines, Indonesia and Thailand. If they allow KP to play there I don't see why they wouldn't allow M. I doubt she's gonna cover herself.

I don't think she'll do Asia extensively. She might do Japan but who knows.

Guys please help. I've never been to Madonna's concert and I really wanna make it this time. How do I make sure I get into the pit or front row seats? Are there tickets just for that? I'm so dumb when it comes to purchasing the right tickets. Which seats are the best? The pit or the front row? I am not expecting her to touch my hand or something, but I would literally die if she just looked at me. So please help, anybody who knows anything about this. I would be forever grateful!!

Tour will kick off on August 29th, 2015 per MadonnaTribe.

Woo hoo! How exciting.

Since we know it's starting in North America and then continuing to Europe, the January/February dates (I am guessing) would most likely be Australia/Asia. I hope so anyway.

I wonder if Madonna will end the European leg right before Christmas, take her usual holiday in the Alps, and then proceed Down Under?