Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016: North America and Europe dates announced!

Apples388

The hydro was the busiest arena last year. It's LNs venue of choice it seems for all artists now.

The SECC and The Hydro are two different venues though, there's no way she would play the former instead of the latter. But yeah, I think it's the second busiest arena in terms of footfall in the world or something ridiculous like that.

I just want a front row seat for once!

Good luck! You just know those seats will appear on Ticketmaster's "official" re-seller site for £1500 or so...MINUTES after they go on sale.

Guest bluejean

I know right!

Or at least confirmation of the start of the Europe and North american legs.

And confirmation that she's going to open another gym in Australia :chuckle:

I've heard she is doing Manchester, and whatever fan made up that stupid itinerary should fact check before posting. No-one plays the Glasgow SECC anymore. It's a defunct venue since The Hydro opened.

Completely forgot that wasn't the Hydro's other name. It's SSE isn't it? Too many acronyms. That gives even more proof that it's fake. Not to mention that the only place where two dates are announced is in Italy. Surely if she were to announce two nights in one venue it'd most likely be London/Paris/Barcelona. Especially London. Most acts announce two dates at the O2 straight away and end up adding more so I'm sure MDNA is confident that she could sell it out at least twice. But I suppose we'll see on Monday.

Edited by MiggleM

Yeah SSE Hydro but no-one calls it that. If she does do Manchester, I'm just glad phones4U went tits up before Madge played in that arena again! What is it called now? Just Manchester Arena?

Yeah SSE Hydro but no-one calls it that. If she does do Manchester, I'm just glad phones4U went tits up before Madge played in that arena again! What is it called now? Just Manchester Arena?

Manchester Arena for now but it'll probably have changed names again twice more by the time the Queen arrives.

wait what are the rumors about buying the album on the release date you will receive a special code for presale March 12th?

anyone else see this and what does this mean!!! lol.

Manchester Arena for now but it'll probably have changed names again twice more by the time the Queen arrives.

I'm sure I've read of a KFC Arena or something in the States somewhere, ha! As long as they stay away from fast food sponsors, it's all good!

Oh and tuckeye, here's a novel idea.... try *gasp* reading the thread and you'll maybe find out?!

Guest bluejean

M finishing the tour in Brisbane!? PLEASE BE TRUE GODS

I know, I saw that. Would love to see the opening night and closing night of a Madonna tour...

This wikipedia article is full of shit, the only sources are articles about Madonna going to Quebec and Turin. Yet, someone wrote a full wikipedia article with the cities order and the arenas names out of nowhere :lmao:

I hope she makes a hometown stop here in Detroit again. I think she will, since she's been in the area a couple times over the past year to see Lola at school and to do some Detroit based charity work. If she skips it, I'll be heading to Chicago!

I hope she makes a hometown stop here in Detroit again. I think she will, since she's been in the area a couple times over the past year to see Lola at school and to do some Detroit based charity work. If she skips it, I'll be heading to Chicago!

PALACE please. I am not here for Ford Field or Joe Louis again.

The SECC and The Hydro are two different venues though, there's no way she would play the former instead of the latter. But yeah, I think it's the second busiest arena in terms of footfall in the world or something ridiculous like that.

Good luck! You just know those seats will appear on Ticketmaster's "official" re-seller site for £1500 or so...MINUTES after they go on sale.

Ugh. Yes, forgot that!

I just remember that someone here said they got a seat right at the point of the catwalk for MDNA Birmingham last time and that would have been perfect for me!

She should film the tour in New York. The YouTube clips of her gigs there are always fab. The crowd goes apeshit for her. The CT dvd would have been amazing from there.

Guest bluejean

Bluejean don't u wanna c her in OZ!? She's coming 2 ur country!!!!!!

LET'S DANCE LIKE KOALA's IN HEAT!

No because I'm not staying in this country and plus I doubt she'll come anyway. I'd much rather see her at the start of the tour so I don't miss out like last time!!