Celebrities react to the Brits

No wonder Madonna says the pop starlets of today have no opinions or if they do, they are afraid to express them. It's the Chers, JKs, Lizas...that are confident enough. Madonna has been going on about ageism. She fell. Where is Rihanna with a comment on anything? Noo. But if it is to bully Karrueche online, she is on that. Where is Beyonce who wants to be seen as todays feminist? No comment on ageism? God forbid radio1 stops playing her too. What about M's young friends? Katy. Miley? Nothing.

Madonna is truly the only remaining voice in female pop music.

Wow, very true. Seems like all types of celebs have been commenting on this except for her "contemporaries". I guess they don't realize that one day they'll have to face this too (if they're lucky enough to have their careers last as long)

Wow, very true. Seems like all types of celebs have been commenting on this except for her "contemporaries". I guess they don't realize that one day they'll have to face this too (if they're lucky enough to have their careers last as long)

they won't have to face it because in 20 years we won't talk about them anymore.

they won't have to face it because in 20 years we won't talk about them anymore.

Madonna will have a lifetime achievement award while most pop gils (who are selling now) will just clean their old awards out of the dust like Mariah. :lmao::lmao:

Madonna is superhuman http://gu.com/p/4668p/stw ...we can't even say 'women like Madonna' because, there is none like her.

Are you the sort of person who gloats when they see a woman fall, or the kind that celebrates a magnificent recovery? #TeamMadonna

Whoopie Goldberg from the view said to the haters about her age
If you can't do what she does then shut up.

rs_547x310-150222191117-meryl-oscars.gif

Does anyone know if Smelton has piped up about the incident? He was probably sat at home sticking pins in a Madge doll, desperate for revenge after his 'Masterpiece' humiliation. I don't buy his whole 'we're friends again' shit! He'd take every opportunity to stick the knife in!