Celebrities react to the Brits

I love that average joe's are getting to see WHY Madonna's true fans have always stood by and supported her. She's an amazing, strong professional and always rises with grace in the face of adversity.

I love that average joe's are getting to see WHY Madonna's true fans have always stood by and supported her. She's an amazing, strong professional and always rises with grace in the face of adversity.

So true. I would love to see a lot of people have their eyes opened to why Madonna is so wonderful and not just believe the hate that has been thrown around about her for years. Seeing so many positive and true articles being written explaining why she is so great has been wonderful. I know I should not care what the press write but it is a lovely and welcome surprise to see all of the praise that she so richly deserves.

Whoopi Goldberg's response to people saying that Madonna is too old to be doing performances like that:

"Unless you can do what Madonna can do, shut up!"

:clap: :clap: :clap:

rs_547x310-150222191117-meryl-oscars.gif

Are you the sort of person who gloats when they see a woman fall, or the kind that celebrates a magnificent recovery? #TeamMadonna

I am so glad an artist like JK Rowling tweeted this about MADONNA... i am sure she have so many twitter followers that belong to the demographic that may have made fun of Madonna's mishap...

No wonder Madonna says the pop starlets of today have no opinions or if they do, they are afraid to express them. It's the Chers, JKs, Lizas...that are confident enough. Madonna has been going on about ageism. She fell. Where is Rihanna with a comment on anything? Noo. But if it is to bully Karrueche online, she is on that. Where is Beyonce who wants to be seen as todays feminist? No comment on ageism? God forbid radio1 stops playing her too. What about M's young friends? Katy. Miley? Nothing.

Madonna is truly the only remaining voice in female pop music.

No wonder Madonna says the pop starlets of today have no opinions or if they do, they are afraid to express them. It's the Chers, JKs, Lizas...that are confident enough. Madonna has been going on about ageism. She fell. Where is Rihanna with a comment on anything? Noo. But if it is to bully Karrueche online, she is on that. Where is Beyonce who wants to be seen as todays feminist? No comment on ageism? God forbid radio1 stops playing her too. What about M's young friends? Katy. Miley? Nothing.

Sad, but true. Very disappointed in all the women you mentioned. Also disappointed in the other artists who were at the Brits. What, they couldn't shout out a single word of support? Btw, I don't think its an age or generational thing. Annie Lennox seems to be up for critiquing M, but in the face of vile ageism doesn't say a word. Guess she knows which side her bread is buttered and doesn't want to say anything to rock the boat.

I fully agree and shared this. I didn't realise it but yeah, you're right. it's very obvious.

:clap:

so true, where are they ? Britney, Christina, or even Ellen ? When it comes to own publicity they are the first ones to mention Madonna. It really is sad but true.

Rihanna is a puppet with no brain sticked to drugs. Beyonce comes closer to people only when she's working with them and later gives a shit.All those pop girls are not something special you know outside of their fanbases.

I prefer more to listen to women i respect like Cher, JK, Liza (and many more) who have really something to say.

That's exactly what I was thinking, where are her "friends" Britney, Ellen, Katy, Miley? Maybe they called her or texted her, I don't know, but a public statement would be better, Madonna always praises them in public.

But isn't the whole point of battling the last frontier to do so in Public? I am talking the ageism issue here not her falling. What is the point of sending M a private email saying we agree with you on the ageism issue. The point is to speak out about it and I am sure that is what Madonna meant when she opined that they have no opinions.

Regarding her fall, it is public. Even if they reached out personally, a public show of support would have been good but I didn't expect it from this current crop of so called pop princesses anyway. They never apply their minds to anything. If they have minds.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

voice of wisdom