Brit Awards continued: The Queen is TRIUMPHANT giving the performance of her life!

ryan

I don't want this to be taken the wrong way, but I don't even feel sick or scared or embarrassed watching it now. I feel powerful, proud, blown away, and in awe. Rising up like it ain't no thing. She is EVERYTHING.

Anyone who cannot see that the fall was an accident is just being silly.

I love a good conspiracy theory as much as the next guy...

But please, nobody would put themselves in risk of serious injury like that!

She is very lucky that she didn't land on her head or her spine.

And to laugh at watching someone possibly being hurt, I just don't understand that either?

It wasn't funny.

Can the next performance please be a relaxed rendition of Ghosttown :)

What kind of idiot thinks she staged the accident on purpose? She could have broken her back.

To answer Goddess's question, I don't think she hit her head. She landed like an experienced dancer.

I hope so, my friend is freaking me out talking about head injuries and I just can't deal with this.

This thread is a mess!!!! Yall got shit so wrong

IM LIVING FOR THIS EPIC PERFORMANCE

SAME!! As brutal as the fall was, it's actually kind of brilliant within the context of the song! Like an article I read said, this really is a case of life imitating art!

loving todays FLUSHES

when will this be officially uploaded?! im ready to watch it 20 times in a row. i don't want to waste my views on videos that are going to be deleted.

CAN WE ALL TALK ABOUT HOW FLAWLESSLY M COLLAPSED INTO THE DANCERS ARMS TO BE MOVED OFF THE CIRCLE STAGE. LIKE SHE WASN'T SCARED OR WORRIED ONE BIT.

QUEEN!!!!

It's silly to decide not to watch the performance again. I don't even skip the falling because it just works with the whole performance thematically. The bulls were supposed to be destroying her which unfortunately turned into a literal form. The new girls were AMAZING and they really did their homework improving everything lacking in the Grammys performance. And can we talk about how cute the voguing was? I need GIFS already.

Guest Pud Whacker

This was so epic. I really feel that I love M more than yesterday!

She is such a pro; queen.....

PROUD OF BEING HER FAN

me too! but the fall was traumatizing!!!

B. Akerlund likes elaborate accessories and that's fine for photoshoots but not for live performances. People (including myself) have criticised Arianne Phillips for the RIT, but I think she had Madonna's movements and safety in mind.

I don't really get why the cape couldn't have been altered so that she didn't have to fiddle around with a tie. That sort of thing is just asking for trouble in a time-critical situation especially when you've got one hand taken up with a microphone.

You know, for people rejected by most of society your are all surprisingly close fucking minded.

Am I the only gay in here who's mind is more open than their fucking hole?

I've never felt like I was rejected by society so I can't relate to what you're saying . I think a lot of people have issue with you saying that Madonna planned ( to break her freaking neck ) to get the headlines and I have no idea what the Omega symbol means and what does it have to do with the 'Beginning of March for that matter .

yes...even though we're all proud and happy now how she recovered...i'm still a bit on edge all evening, that is why i need to see our QUEEN tomorrow talking about it like herself again :)

Yes Pud, my stomach has been churning all day (it was 8am here) and if I wasn't on a day off I would have called in sick. I'm very proud of her however very traumatized as a lifetime fan like you x

I believe this is the best one available.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaW-rshSyz4

Thanks. What an absolute Trooper . Moment like this made me realise how lucky I'm to be a fan . I love the performance.

RIP To The Stylist, Dancers And Everybody Else Responsible For Madge Falling At The Brit Awards
February 25, 2015 / Posted by: Michael K
Madge performed “Living For Love“ at the Brit Awards in London tonight and it was a major hit. What I mean by that is, she hit the fucking floor. Bitch got cape snatched! I’m truly surprised that the planet didn’t split in two as soon she hit that stage like a lightning bolt. It looks like she didn’t finish undoing her cape by the time that Minotaur yanked it, but still. Everybody is to blame for this. Even Obama better watch out. She got up and finished the number. Madge’s current boy toy better get the cauldron, goat’s heads and virgin period blood ready, because she’s going to cast a black magical spell on bitches left and right tonight.

UPDATE: Madge said on Instagram that she’s alive and that she couldn’t get her cape off in time.

Armani hooked me up! My beautiful cape was tied too tight! But nothing can stop me and love really lifted me up! Thanks for your good wishes! I’m fine!

Cut to tomorrow morning’s headlines: Giorgio Armani Missing

I just noticed, if you watch right after her fall the camera zooms out really far . . . I feel like those in charge of the show were panicking and were just about to fade out and cut to commercial or something when (thank god!) she started singing again. Can you imagine if she fell and they just played her out and she never got to finish her performance? That would've been DISASTROUS. Frankly we are so lucky it turned out the way it did. Yes, she fell. But she got up and gave a great performance, because afterall she's Madonna. I feel like if it were anyone else they wouldn't be able to recover that quickly (or at all).

Agreed. This is the performance of her life. It's up to us to set the tone that this pwrformance will be remembered for. Not that she fell but that she got back up and KICKED ASS

yes...even though we're all proud and happy now how she recovered...i'm still a bit on edge all evening, that is why i need to see our QUEEN tomorrow talking about it like herself again :)

Mmhmm. That's why I needed my husband to pick up a big ass bottle of Cabernet on his way home. :lol:

I just noticed, if you watch right after her fall the camera zooms out really far . . . I feel like those in charge of the show were panicking and were just about to fade out and cut to commercial or something when (thank god!) she started singing again. Can you imagine if she fell and they just played her out and she never got to finish her performance? That would've been DISASTROUS. Frankly we are so lucky it turned out the way it did. Yes, she fell. But she got up and gave a great performance, because afterall she's Madonna. I feel like if it were anyone else they wouldn't be able to recover that quickly (or at all).

I would hope they cut away thinking she may have actually been seriously injured. That could have really hurt her. Broken necks happen that way

Madonna's dancers were pros tonight. They probably got strict orders that the show must always go on. While the rest of us were a freaked out mess, they kept it together.

Guest Pud Whacker

Yes Pud, my stomach has been churning all day (it was 8am here) and if I wasn't on a day off I would have called in sick. I'm very proud of her however very traumatized as a lifetime fan like you x

yes, very proud of her, always proud. glad she got back up. shes amazing.

but the world did stop!!!

I would hope they cut away thinking she may have actually been seriously injured. That could have really hurt her. Broken necks happen that way

Well, they cut away after she got up, so I think by then it was clear she wasn't seriously injured. Thankfully.

I don't really get why the cape couldn't have been altered so that she didn't have to fiddle around with a tie. That sort of thing is just asking for trouble in a time-critical situation especially when you've got one hand taken up with a microphone.

I agree. Not sure why they would choose to have a knot tied around her neck! Why not velcro or snaps? There were many things that could have been used. I don't get it. Remember the disco queen cape from the Confessions Tour?

madonna-dop1a.jpg