Brit Awards continued: The Queen is TRIUMPHANT giving the performance of her life!

ryan

To those who thought the fall was faked is because most people would run or cry or hide. To their disappointment, she got back up and performed brilliantly. They just can't get their mind around her amazingness, is all.

Edited by luilarios

CiHbwEF.gif

Love this ! I can't believe those shitty newspapers are saying it was a stunt ! I'd like to see those writers try to reenact that same stunt please .

Love this ! I can't believe those shitty newspapers are saying it was a stunt ! I'd like to see those writers try to reenact that same stunt please .

well I only can quote my favorite fashion desginer who once said: Opinions are like assholes, unfortunatley everyones got one !

:D

I dont care what those trashy people say, they should look to the mirror or their mother, before talking about age and Madonna

Yes and, while we're on the subject, someone needs to relay to Taylor Swift that her TWENTY guide vocals running at full volume still didn't manage to hide how off key her lead vox were during her BRITs performance.

Armani has some words on capegate

by MadonnaTribe · February 28, 2015

Giorgio Armani called himself out from capegate talking to the press after his Emporio show in Milan yesterday, and he didn’t seem pleased by the Madonna side of the story.

When the Italian media and news agencies asked him for a comment about the Brit Awards wardrobe mulfunction, the designer didn’t seem to get the sense of humour in Madonna’s Instagram post. He reportedly said:

"Madonna è molto difficile, non oso dire quello che vorrei dire…

La cappa aveva un gancio facile da aprire, ma lei ha voluto un laccio (o il contrario, non mi ricordo bene). E poi non è riuscita a slacciarla con le sue manine"

Unless his words were twisted, his quote would be translated like this:

"Madonna is very difficult,
I won’t dare to say what I’d like to say

The cape had a hook very easy to open, but she wanted a tie (or the other way round, I can’t remember well). And then she didn’t manage to untie it with her little hands"

Huh, excuse me?

Giorgio Armani called himself out from capegate talking to the press after his Emporio show in Milan yesterday, and he didn’t seem pleased by the Madonna side of the story.

When the Italian media and news agencies asked him for a comment about the Brit Awards wardrobe mulfunction, the designer didn’t seem to get the sense of humour in Madonna’s Instagram post. He reportedly said:

La cappa aveva un gancio facile da aprire, ma lei ha voluto un laccio (o il contrario, non mi ricordo bene). E poi non è riuscita a slacciarla con le sue manine"

"Madonna is very difficult,
I won’t dare to say what I’d like to say

The cape had a hook very easy to open, but she wanted a tie (or the other way round, I can’t remember well). And then she didn’t manage to untie it with her little hands"

Huh, excuse me?

It sounds even more shady in Italian! "Non oso dire quello che vorrei dire." "Manine"

Bye, Giorgio!

Yes and, while we're on the subject, someone needs to relay to Taylor Swift that her TWENTY guide vocals running at full volume still didn't manage to hide how off key her lead vox were during her BRITs performance.

did Taylor perform??? I thought the only thing that happenes at the brits is madonna´s performance!

(I´m joking)

It sounds even more shady in Italian! "Non oso dire quello che vorrei dire." "Manine"

Bye, Giorgio!

So unprofessional. Even if it's true and it's her fault, you don't throw your customer/client under the bus. That's a sure way NOT to get new customers...

lol Giorgio Armani is a bitter old queen and a shady one too. it is not the first time that he shades someone in a interview ( i guess it's the first time for M though)

it's clear to me that when he says that M is difficult he means that she is a bitch, this is what he won't dare to say :lol:

lol Giorgio Armani is a bitter old queen and a shady one too. it is not the first time that he shades someone in a interview ( i guess it's the first time for M though)

it's clear to me that when he says that M is difficult he means that she is a bitch, this is what he won't dare to say :lol:

Yet instead he comes across as the bitch in that interview, so...

I would love to see the vile gutter trash like P Morgan reenact it as I'm sure they would break their necks and the world would be happy with that.

"Madonna is very difficult, I won’t dare to say what I’d like to say

Huh, excuse me?

"Le manine", "Madonna difficile", "Non oso dire quello che vorrei dire" ? Bitch please

Extremely shady and typical wealthy Milanese sense of entitlement/snobbery

Poor bitter filthy rich Queen Giorgia

And when did Madonna ever say it was his fault to begin with? :blink: