Brit Awards continued: The Queen is TRIUMPHANT giving the performance of her life!

ryan

Ant and Dec insist Madonna's Brits tumble WASN'T faked: 'There was a lot of panic'

The duo, who presented the Brit Awards this week, joked: "If she was going to do a stunt, it would have been better than that!"

Ant and Dec have spoken out to deny claims Madonna FAKED her spectacular tumble at the Brit Awards.

The duo, who presented the awards show this week, appeared on Loose Womentoday where they shrugged off accusations the show-stopping moment had been staged.

Ant joked: "If she was going to do a stunt, it would have been better than that!"

The Geordie pair giggled about the unfortunate fall but admitted there was "a lot of panic" in London's O2 as Madge was thrust down three huge stairs at the end of the awards ceremony on Wednesday.

Ant explained: "We turned around and gave each other a high five, and then we turned back round and bang.

"There was a lot of panic and a lot of Americans running around.

"We were terrified we were going to have to go back on air so we ran out of the arena," Ant chuckled.

I think it's a matter of English not being his first language, misunderstanding what she meant with the comment and being a bitchy defensive queen.

Ant explained: "We turned around and gave each other a high five, and then we turned back round and bang.

"There was a lot of panic and a lot of Americans running around.

"We were terrified we were going to have to go back on air so we ran out of the arena," Ant chuckled.

Fuck, can you imagine the all around PANIC in there

Btw hey should have uploaded this officially ASAP and allow people to see the fall but also how she got up and have a superhuman performance afterwards and at least benefit from those streaming points.

Instead, they took ages to upload it and allowed the net to flood with clips just showing the fall out of context and so short that don't even count for the streaming points of the song.

It's not like if they didn't upload it it wouldn't find its way to the Internet.

Guy Oseary, ladies and gentlemen.

I am such a wimp. I still haven't watched the full thing. Everytime I mean to, I chicken out. I can't. I had a 2 day migraine after it happened. Just this constant ache , left side of my head. I was in shock. Even after she fell, I watched the rest live,more audio than visual. I could not look. I will get round to watching it but even when they show it on the news, my heart sinks, each time she falls, especially now I know she hit her head. I can't.

oh i love it! it's like a Michel Gondry video :wow:

Wow love this, does anyone know who did it..i know things go viral so fast now so the originator always seems to get lost..but its so cool..Genius!

I am such a wimp. I still haven't watched the full thing. Everytime I mean to, I chicken out. I can't. I had a 2 day migraine after it happened. Just this constant ache , left side of my head. I was in shock. Even after she fell, I watched the rest live,more audio than visual. I could not look. I will get round to watching it but even when they show it on the news, my heart sinks, each time she falls, especially now I know she hit her head. I can't.

Like others said here, watch it! You'll fall in love with her even more!! She did brilliant!! That's why she's getting good press.

OMG the AP has an amateur video online shot from the back and it's even more impressive since you can see how high the stairs and the plateform were

That's a great view, but is something wrong with the sound ... In this clip the singing keeps going...

OMG the AP has an amateur video online shot from the back and it's even more impressive since you can see how high the stairs and the plateform were

OUCH!!!

It's pretty hard to watch this one. Glad she's okay.