Brit Awards continued: The Queen is TRIUMPHANT giving the performance of her life!

ryan

I don't know if this has been posted but it's a great article, Madonna is Superhuman!

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/feb/26/madonna-superhuman-abuse-brit-awards-fall

The imagery for this era is OUTSTANDING. On point on every level. :wow:

What a great performance.

Completely agree. She looks her best in 15 years and that performance was incredible and now of course iconic

Apologies if this has been posted already, but the telegraph did a debunking of the conspiracy theorists saying the fall was planned: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/brit-awards/11439270/Madonnas-fall-de-busting-the-conspiracy-theories.html

Honestly I can't believe this was even necessary. :(

Guest bluejean

It really was a fantastic performance and it's a shame the fall has overshadowed that even for us fans. I just know she's going to do it even bigger and better on tour.

So glad to hear she's bringing the bull fighting theme into the tour. I think it will tie in brilliantly with the Rebel Heart theme.

OMG is this even possible.

Watching it again for the 4rd time in full I actually love it. The fall is terrible but the way everything builds up after, it's like she was fighting for her life and she wins in the end.

It's so fucking cool.

But also, I'd love a remix of mixing the grammy and Brit crowd in the opening, showing the grammy entrance until she meets with the two girls and then the Brits. But the rising bit is awesome too! Can't someone do a compilation without the yank.

Did anyone see the Sky News article? http://news.sky.com/story/1434394/madonna-blames-brits-stairs-tumble-on-cloak

"The singer fell three steps before getting back on her feet to continue the performance surrounded by dancers dressed as devils."

:megamanson: :electropop: :electropop:

Yes, I've heard that from other sources too. Do people think it was a satanic ritual? O.o

So who is going to be held accountable for putting her life at such high risk? the show organisers who made her change the way she started her performance at the last minute making her walk down the catwalk for a longer time? the idiots who tied up her knot too tight? whoever designed the fucking cape?

This is completely unacceptable and I hope someone pays for it.

Why is ARMANI so defensive to the extent of calling MADONNA "DIFFICULT"?

MADONNA told in her Instagram that it indeed HAD A HOOK (hooked me up)... and that it was tied too tight... She didn't blame him, she just acknowledged who designed the "BEAUTIFUL CAPE"... Surely, every designer wants to hear artists mention who they are wearing...

Despite the fall, I think the Brit awards performance was far superior to the Grammys.

Definitely. Had a better flow. And the ending with just the instrumental and the choreography with the capes? FLAWLESS.

Why is ARMANI so defensive to the extent of calling MADONNA "DIFFICULT"?

MADONNA told in her Instagram that it indeed HAD A HOOK (hooked me up)... and that it was tied too tight... She didn't blame him, she just acknowledged who designed the "BEAUTIFUL CAPE"... Surely, every designer wants to hear artists mention who they are wearing...

true!she never blamed him!!!!and she could have!!you know,motherfukerr armani,use velcro!!!!butshe was extremelly polite to him!!!