Brit Awards continued: The Queen is TRIUMPHANT giving the performance of her life!

ryan

I'm glad to see so much positive support from a lot of top media outlets and hosts.

Oddly enough, this accident might be the thing that ends up endearing her to people who were usually quick to judge her in the past.

Most specifically, I'm getting the feeling that women of a certain age are starting to feel personally offended by the hate and ageism Madonna is getting. I mean, she's been getting it for years but it seems these latest events are getting more and more women to step up for her than before. I'm very interested to see how this continues.

Or maybe the people who didn't think it was funny don't have a sense of humor? Love her, but it was funny. She redeemed herself as fuck, but, it was still funny, and it will make people talk about her and this performance a million times more than a performance that went perfectly well.

Can't believe that this thread has 21 pages already! I read the first page and found this jewel. Cynicism at its worst. If even some "fans" believe she'd be this manipulative... I can't. It says more about the individual than about her. Carry on.

When watching it, the 200 times that I have, I can honestly say I have never found it funny :dazed: not one bit.

Nothing funny about it. It'll never be funny.

Amazing performance though!

THIS.

I may be a grown man with responsibilities, a family, a job and a life to lead but the first thing I thought about when I opened my eyes this morning was "Poor Madonna". But I know she's fine! I know she is! I just have so much compassion for her. I love her so much. She deserves all the best in the world and something so embarrassing and unfortunate should never happen to her. I can't help wearing my heart on my sleeve and letting my emotions get the best of me. It might make me look stupid, but I don't care. I just love the girl.

Love this - I couldn't have Said it better myself.

I'm glad I didn't see it live. I couldn't get the live stream to play properly on my device. I found out when I searched youtube for a video of the performance and saw many videos about Madonna falling. I was crushed for her because I thought she had simply fallen down during the performance. I had a difficult time getting on here to find out what happened before I looked at any videos of it. When I did get through I watched the whole performance. I feel bad for the fans who saw that live. I had already known she was okay when I saw it. Having all kinds of emotions after seeing it. Number one I am glad she is not hurt. It is also a shame that happened because her vocals, presence and performance were stellar.

When watching it, the 200 times that I have, I can honestly say I have never found it funny :dazed: not one bit.

Whoever finds it funny and accuses people who doesn't find funny and lack of sense of humour deserves permanent ban.

Madonna or not, falling off the stairs is never funny.

Whoever finds it funny and accuses people who doesn't find funny and lack of sense of humour deserves permanent ban.

Madonna or not, falling off the stairs is never funny.

Agreed!!!!