Brit Awards continued: The Queen is TRIUMPHANT giving the performance of her life!

ryan

Ok, I'm dumb? Do you think the media has never manipulated you? Do you think that the entertainment industry is separate from the media? Do you think that the queen of the music industry is separate from the entertainment industry?

You know I could easily fucking say everything was rainbows and unicorns but I'm (fortunately) not a tool who absorbs and believes everything he sees.

britney-face.jpeg

Ok, I'm dumb? Do you think the media has never manipulated you? Do you think that the entertainment industry is separate from the media? Do you think that the queen of the music industry is separate from the entertainment industry?

You know I could easily fucking say everything was rainbows and unicorns but I'm (fortunately) not a tool who absorbs and believes everything he sees.

No you're just a fool who has trained yourself to be a cynical, conspiratorial weirdo. In other words you were probably raised in one of those awkward religious households

Just close your laptop, do us a favor

Yes. You are. No doubt about that.

In what universe anyone could think this was planned? Unfuckingbelievable.

Anyways, to say I was devastated all day is an understatement. It was just like a nightmare, cant imagine watching it again. Too painful. Ill forverer apploud however her strength and determination, thats been her mesaage to us for the last 30 years. You get up again, over and over. You dont stop. You carry on.

LONG MIGHT SHE REIGN!

Watch it again!! You'll see how strong she is. Amazing woman!

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I saw it live at my mom's and I GASPED and watched the whole thing with my hand on my widely opened mouth. I was in shock! I'm so proud of her for literally carrying on!

@Not raised in a religious househould. I was like you. Yes, everything was pink and funny and I thought things such as the illuminati were funny as shit. Then I researched. And then I was shocked, and depressed for months. And then I accepted things and now try to spread awareness in a cynical but funny manner.

But eh, I'm out of rum.

I've seen that in relation to The Voice, but Jonathan Ross's stage is even smaller than that

Oh yeah it was the voice haha! My bad. Wish I was back working in Elstree studios so I could sneak in!

I finally saw the performance. It was horrifying watching that fall, but my god, what an utterly amazing woman she is to get right back up and "carry on." I admire her tenfold more than before, and that's remarkable given how amazing I already think she is.

A moment like this affirms to us all that she is, and forever will be, the greatest living legend of our times.

All hail the one and ONLY queen.

@Not raised in a religious househould. I was like you. Yes, everything was pink and funny and I thought things such as the illuminati were funny as shit. Then I researched. And then I was shocked, and depressed for months. And then I accepted things and now try to spread awareness in a cynical but funny manner.

But eh, I'm out of rum.

There are many great shrinks in the Nova Scotia area. Don't be afraid to ask for help and make sure you take your klonopin everyday with a full glass of water

But eh, I'm out of rum.

There aren't only two options; believe everything you are told, or believe everything is a lie.

I am not a fucking troll you close minded dumbass. Just because I'm not fucking sucking her cunt at every opportunity does not mean I am not a fan. For fuck sakes.

To quote my name, I don't watch TV, I don't waste my time, reading magazines! How many of you just blindly absorb like a sponge? How many of you THINK FOR YOURSELVES?

She tries to put out inspirational messages, but they are overlooked.

You can't imagine the dumb sh#$ people are tweeting and saying all over Facebook. Unbelievable -- instead of saying how amazing it was that she just got back up and went on with the show, I mean she looked like she had the wind knocked out of her for crying out loud!!! There is so much ignorance out there about age and everything else. On the other hand, there were also A LOT of extremely positive tweets about how much of a SPECTACULAR performer she is--and that she was actually singing live (so tired of hearing that). Uh, she IS a SINGER people!

I am not a fucking troll you close minded dumbass. Just because I'm not fucking sucking her cunt at every opportunity does not mean I am not a fan. For fuck sakes.

To quote my name, I don't watch TV, I don't waste my time, reading magazines! How many of you just blindly absorb like a sponge? How many of you THINK FOR YOURSELVES?

She tries to put out inspirational messages, but they are overlooked.

I always laugh when these illuminati quacks say they're the ones thinking for themselves

I finally saw the performance. It was horrifying watching that fall, but my god, what an utterly amazing woman she is to get right back up and "carry on." I admire her tenfold more than before, and that's remarkable given how amazing I already think she is.

A moment like this affirms to us all that she is, and forever will be, the greatest living legend of our times.

All hail the one and ONLY queen.

:clap:

The sort of performance that confirms everything we already knew about her and then some.

well i hope she addresses it tomorrow morning on a radio show or tv show ASAP! she will charm us even more! and have headlines again and add her sense of humor to the mix.

Seeing a conspiracy and talking about the Illuminatis when one woman falls on TV is not really "thinking by yourself", it's being ridiculous and paranoid.

So I just re-watched it. I don't think it registered to me how painful that probably was. She's good at hiding it but she seemed for a spilt second like the breath was taken out of her. For those first few moments afterwards she was probably dancing and singing through so much pain and it hardly showed (despite the initial shakiness of her voice, which is understandable). I didn't even think it was possible but I am somehow more proud and in awe of her than before. I just want to cry and give her a big hug.

Right, I really need to go to bed or I'll be spending my birthday in bed, it's 3:36am!! So much drama tonight, but the Queen slayed and I'm more in love with her than ever!

When it rains, it pours. This era has been such a rollercoaster, it all started with leaks. She's so incredibly strong sometimes I can't believe she's real.

It's been a pretty rough patch for her truth be told. And this time it isn't even a backlash or anything it's just a sudden spasm of shitty luck